Safe! - Chapter 6

Tim's POV
Angela pauses for a second.
"Jasper Ramero." Nyla says quickly, Lucy's hopeful smile fades, her leg starts shaking and her breathing become heavier and quicker. I know exactly what happening. Panic Attack. I squat down to my knees and turn around to see Tamaras worried face. 
"Nyla show Tamara to Lucy's locker in there she has some anxiety medication, Tamara her locker combination is her phone password so go get it." I order Tamara and Nyla. I turn my attention to Lopez.
"I know people are looking and they are scared of you. Tell them to fuck off because it will make Lucy more sad." I tell her. I then finally bring my forehead to Lucy's.
"Luce it's ok, he can't get you. I'll look after you and little boot." I comfort her and give her a kiss.
"I ca-can't breathe." Lucy whispers to me through tears.
"I know, Tamara's gone to get your anxiety medication just hold in there. I have an idea stand up." I tell her. I help her up and pull her into a hug and put her ear to my lunges so she can hear me breathing and feel my chest rising and sinking.
"Follow my breathing Lucy, listen and copy it ok." I whisper to her other ear, she just nods and slows her breathing to match mine. Angela turns around and looks at me confused.
"The hell is happening?" Angela asks.
"Shut up I'll explain it later I can't really talk." I tell her after a few more second Tamara comes running back over with a bottle of water and Lucy medication.
"Luce you can sit back down now." I tell her. She sits back down and I sit back in front of her and wipe her wet face. 
"Here." I say handing her the water and an anxiety med. I show her the bottle as well to show her what I'm giving her. She downs the glass of water and the pill with it. After a moment Lucy has calmed down and I'm siting next to her with my hand in hers.
"Tim now explain what kind of magic you worked on her." Angela says trying to lighten the mood.
"Huh?" Asks Tamara and Nyla confused.
"He got me to tell everyone who looked to fuck off and then I turn around and see them cuddling in the middle of the station and she was breathing normally by herself." Angela tells the two who were out of the room as that happened.
"Oh I just figured since she always used to sleep on me like a sloth she must find comfort in hearing and feeling my breathing so I put her head up to my lunges and told her to copy it." I tell them. Lucy then lays her head on my shoulder.
"Thank you." She whispers.

"Ok so back to what we were saying, we actually know where he is going to be in now 40 minutes." Angela says.
"WHAT THE FUCK ANGELA! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER THAT BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED!" I yell at my friend causing people to look in our direction.
"SORRY I WAS GOING TO BUT THEN YOU TOLD ME TO STOP PEOPLE FROM STARING  AND STUFF AND I WAS GOING TO BUT THEN I SAW YOU DOING YOUR WIZARD SHIT TO SLOW HER BREATHING AND IT WAS TOO CUTE." Angela screams right back catching the attention of Grey who starts to walk over here.
"What the hell is happening?" Asks Grey.
"Angela told Lucy about Jasper and then Lucy had a panic attack about it and now she's only just telling us that she knows where he is!" I complain to Grey.
"Chen seems fine she's asleep on your arm right now." Grey points out to her.
"Well that's because her meds and also she wasn't fine before!" I yell at Grey.
"Stop yelling." Lucy mumbles to me. I look down at her.
"Sorry, but it's good your awake Angela has something to tell you." I tell Lucy as I look at Angela.
"Uh, so we know where Ja- He's, going to be in about half and hour." Angela tells a sleepy Lucy.
"what." Lucy says quietly. "I'm sorry your telling me you let me fucking almost die because you didn't tell me you knew where he was." Lucy laughs. Oh fuck no she's about to loose her shit.
"Luce calm down it's not good for little boot and I already yelled at Angela." I tell my wife. I look at Grey, Nyla and Tamara who are standing in front of a very scared Angela.
"Angela I would kill you but then no one would go lock him up but this costs a free weekend of baby siting." Lucy speaks up with a smile.
"Ok I would protest but that's fair anyways I have to go lock him up, you guys should go home so you don't have to see him." Angela suggests.
We agree and go home, Tamara is going to stay with us for the night for some much needed relaxing. Halfway through our second rom-com I get a text message. It brings Lucy's attention my way. I read the text out loud with a smile.
"Got the asshole he's going to max security till death." I look down at Lucy who's smiling like a mad person.
"We're safe Luce." I tell her and give her a kiss. The rest of the night we just watch movies until all three of us fall asleep on the couches.