Happy Birthday! - Chapter 18

Tim's POV
I'm woken by Demi crawling onto me as Lucy gets back into bed.
"Dadda!" She giggles.
"Dem." I say with a smile as I hug her.
"Birtday!" Demi says as she squirms in my arms.
"Your a toddler kiddo." Lucy tells her.
"Yeah!" Demi excitedly says as she gets free of my arms.
"Do you want me to get some presents? You will also get some more later at your party." Lucy asks.
"YES PLEASE!" Demi squeals.
"I'll get them." I tell Lucy who agrees. I return with a few pink wrapped gifts and place them down.
"Woah!" Demi smiles. She opens her gifts and admires each one and thanks us for each one.
"How about Daddy helps you color a bit while I make you a special breakfast!" Lucy suggests.
"Ok Mummy!" Demi tells Lucy and then opens her coloring book and starts to color with me. She's so cute is all I'm thinking. The day goes by pretty fast and now it's time for Demi's birthday party. After about half an hour everyone is here, this includes Angela, Wesley and their kids, Nyla, James and their girls, Bailey and John, Tamara and a few other kids for the neighbourhood. All the kids are playing in the yard while us adults are talking and having some drinks.
"You guys know how to throw a party." Angela admits looking at the kids.
"Well Tim only wants the best for his girls." Lucy smirks exposing me.
"Really? He's a family guy?" Asks Nyla surprised.
"No shit, every morning he tells me to not go to work and then when I refuse he still makes me text him even if I get a paper cut." Lucy giggles.
"Lucy I'd stop talking if I were you." I say making an empty threat and she notices it too.
"What are you gonna do attack me with hugs?" She smirks, I just walk off and go start a game of football with the kids.

Lucy's POV
"LOOK AT HIM!" I laugh pointing at Tim.
"Demi's actually good at football." James says looking at her.
"Yeah, this is a daily thing, she even watches it with him and yells at the ref. Here is a video." I say and grab my phone and show them a video of Tim and Demi yelling at the TV in sync.
"Awe!" Angela says. "But send it to me so I can torment him with it." She adds. 

After a while we have cake, Demi opens her presents and then everyone heads home.
"Lucy, did you show Angela the football video." Tim huffs.
"What, Noooo!" I giggle. Tim just attacks me with kisses. The rest of the night we watch movies with Demi and eat left over snacks.

A/N I know the last two parts are super short but it's because I've been working on four new stories as well us still updating my one shots and this. Buttt.. There are some longer part coming up so bare with me!