Parents Suck! - Chapter 17

Lucy's POV
I storm into our room, I grab an overnight bag and start throwing my stuff into it. I grab my keys and walk past Tim and leave. I go straight to Angela's. When she answers the door she hands Demi to me.
"What happened?" Angela asks as I head inside with her.
"I'm pregnant and then Tim suggests I go back to therapy. I don't want to go!" I complain.
"Well one congratulations and two he was just trying to help." Angela tells me while I fiddle with Demi's hair.
"I know it's just I really don't want to go back." I tell her.
"Ok, well how about you tell Tim that. He's 100% worried." Angela suggests.
"Mhm." I nod and stand up.

Tim's POV
I ring Lucy's phone frantically worried but it rings, she left it here. I sit on the couch just staring at the door. Then it opens.
"Luce." I call and jump up and hug her.
"Hi." She murmurs.
"Why did you leave? You scared me." I ask her.
"I don't want to go back to therapy. I need to talk to my parents." She states, hands me Demi and goes to our room for her phone.
"Ok. I want to also talk to them." I tell her.
"Good, use that fierce protector shit." She tells me.

A day later there's a knock at the door I know its her parents. I answer it and see two people standing there.
"Hi Mr and Mrs Chen." I tell them and firmly shake their hand.
"Who are you?" They ask. Lucy shows up behind me.
"Come in then I'll tell you." She says. They enter and I close the door we all stand around the kitchen.
"This is Tim Bradford, my husband." She tells them.
"Lucy Chen." They raise their voice.
"Uhm it's Lucy Bradford." She corrects them.
"No it's not your a Chen whether you like it o-" Mrs Chen raises her voice but is cut off my Demi crying.
"I'll get her." Lucy quickly volunteers. We stand in silence until Lucy returns with Demi.
"Meet our daughter Demi." Lucy says to them.
"We have a grandbaby and you didn't tell us?" Mr Chen asks madly.
"No, you won't call her that her grandparents aren't you. They are Luna and Wade." I tell them.
"Uhm, no she's got our blood." Mr Chen reasons.
"No she's not your grandchild! Your not even my Dad because this bitch slept with a client." Lucy accuses and points to her mum. Well shit. 
"Excuse me." She snaps back. "Your the bitch who went off and fucked your sergeant." Her Mum goes back.
"Leave." I order them.
"No." Mr Chen responds.
"Leave or I will arrest you." Lucy orders back.
"You wouldn't." Her Mum laughs.

Lucy's POV
I've had it. I take Demi to her nursery and grab my cuffs, badge and gun.
"LAPD, your under arrest for trespassing, Child endangerment, Assault and battery." I tell them and list a few more crimes, I hand my other set of handcuffs to Tim who cuffs my mum as I cuff my dad.
"Fuck you Lucy." My dad snaps.
"I'd be quiet if I were you because I can use that against you in court." I tell them. I grab my phone out and call the station to send some officers out. I little later Angela knocks, I open the door and point.
"Best family reunion." I tell Angela.
"What the hell happened?" Asks Nyla who walks in behind Angela.
"They wouldn't leave so I'm putting them in jail, what do you think?" I tell them.
"Well that's only one crime." Angela says.
"That's not all they have done." I then tell them a list of shit they have done and they are taken away.
"I can't believe they are finally gone." I tell Tim watching them walk out.
"You don't have to worry about them anymore." Tim assures me.
"I know, thank you." I tell him.
"For what doing my job?" He asks with a smile and hugs me.

A/N I'm sorry this part is short but I still hope you enjoyed it x.