Free babysitting! - Chapter 11

Lucy's POV
When I wake up I notice that Tim's not in bed with me, I figure he is looking after Demi so I take this time to think about how to apologise to him. I was really tired yesterday so I snapped at him for no reason which was unfair. Once I've thought out my apology I head out of our room to see him watching TV with Kojo and eating some eggs and bacon.
"Hey Tim, I want to say sorry for being a bad wife yesterday I was really tired and took it out on you so I'm really sorry." I tell him, just like I'd planned to.
"It's ok, I probably should have thought twice about just moving you though. But I have a surprise for you!" He says excitedly. "We are going away for a weekend! I called in the weekend of free babysitting Lopez owes us so later on she's coming over to look after Demi and we are going to take Kojo to my sisters and have some time alone." He says with a smile.
"Really?" I ask with a huge smile.
"Yes Luce." He says and opens his arms to invite me to hug him. I jump down onto the couch and get comfortable in his arms and steal his food as we watch TV. At about 1 Angela arrives to look after Demi.
"Bye Demi. You need to be a good girl for Auntie Angela." I say to my daughter as I let a few tears fall. I give her a kiss and say goodbye to Angela. Then we take Kojo over to Genny's and then start driving. About 2 hours later I wake from a nap and we are pulling into a driveway. We are at a farm. I look at Tim with a smile.
"This place looks nice!" I tell him.
"I know!" He says proudly as he turns off the engine. He helps me out of the car and carry's in our bags. We get settled in and cuddle up on the couch and watch some TV. 

Tim's POV
The day goes by pretty fast so now I'm cooking Lucy dinner.
"Can I help?" She asks after watching me put some steak in the pan.
"How about you help by facetiming Angela so we can see our adorable little girl?" I suggest because I miss the face of my baby.
"Good idea!" Lucy says with a smile and then pulls out her phone and facetimes Angela.
"Hey Angela!" We say at the same time when Angela picks up.
"Let me guess you want to see Demi and make sure everything's ok." Angela asks.
"You guessed right. How's my baby?" I ask her as I keep cooking the dinner. Angela moves her phone down so we can see Demi in her arms as they watch TV.
"She's chilling!" Angela says. 
"Aww I miss her but I also don't miss the crying." Lucy says.
"Yeah, be thankful she's not a big crier."  Angela says as she boops Demi's small button nose.
"Huh? That's not a lot of crying?" Lucy asks concerned. After a while our dinner is ready so we say goodbye to Angela and Demi and we eat.

 When we finish eating we clean up and then get ready to go for a night swim in the pool. I'm ready before Lucy though because she had to pump but then we go in together and talk for what feels like two minutes but is an hour. The only reason we get out is because it's now dark. We wrap up in our towels and then go inside and sit on the couch. We are just siting there in comfortable silence when Lucy scoots towards me and kisses me, I return the kiss but deepen it hoping she's thinking the same as me. She clearly is because she unwraps herself from her towel to straddle me as she keeps making out with me. I stand up and lift her with me and walk her to the bedroom and I close the door with my foot. 

At 6 AM I wake up to Lucy climbing back into bed.
"Where did you go?" I ask sleepily.
"Pumping so your daughter doesn't starve." She slightly jokes.
"Well then thank you." I say as I give her a kiss and pull her into a hug.
"I can't wait to stop pumping." She complains as she goes back to sleep.

Lucy's POV
When I wake up again an hour later I get up and have a shower to let Tim sleep a little longer. I really miss Demi so I can't wait to get back to home. When I'm done in the shower I start to make breakfast. Just as I dish out the food Tim appears and sits down on the bar stools.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." I joke as I sit next to him.
"Don't call me that or I'll call you boot." He jokes right back.
"DON'T YOU DARE THAT NICKNAME HAS GIVEN ME PTSD!" I yell with a smile. 

At 3 PM we arrive back home, it's a bit later then I would have liked but that's fine I'm about to see my baby girl. I burst through the door and Angela greets us as she get's up from the ground where she was sitting and playing with Demi.
"Demi!" I squeal as I lift her off the ground.
"I missed you my little one!" I say as I smother her with kisses. 
"Thanks Angela for looking after her. I hope it wasn't too much for you." Tim says as he hugs Angela goodbye.
"She was an angel plus she's my little friend we gossiped about you!" Angela teases. "Cya Lucy!" She shouts over her shoulder.
"Thanks Angela!" I say back. Tim and I unpack our things and play with Demi and Kojo for the rest of the day.