The Threat. - Chapter 4

Lucy's POV
Ding! my phone trills. Who the hell is messaging me at 4 AM?!
"Who the hell is it?" Tim questions me sleepily.
"I'm not sure." I pick up my phone and look at the number, it's the number that's been messaging me for a week with weird things.

Unknown Number

Unknown Number- You and your husband are so cute.

"Uhm wrong number." I tell him with a kiss. My phone gets another notification

Unknown Number

Unknown Number- Don't lie to Timothy.

Terrified I just turn off my phone and close my eyes.

A week after that. Tim's POV
Ever since Lucy got that text in the early hours of the morning she has been acting weird, I'm worried for her. We are cuddling in bed and she's laying down with her head on my lap.
"Hey Luce?" I ask her.
"Yes?" She asks as she sits up slowly because of her big baby bump.
"I feel like somethings wrong with you. Who really messaged you the other night?" I ask her.
"Are you suggesting that I'm lying?" She accuses me madly. She then gets up and grabs her phone and keys and walks out the door. I hear her car start and her speed off. After a while of me just sitting there worried I hear my phone go off.

Ange!

Angela- Since I know your worried, Lucy is over here with me, do better though. I'll drive her home in an hour and Wesley will bring her car back.

Tim- Thank you so much Angela.

Thank god she's ok, I have an idea, I should set up a picnic in the back yard to say sorry. I rush down to the shops and get lots of snacks, veggie burgers, drinks and some flowers. When I get home I pull out the box from my draw. After her first ultrasound I got a necklace with a picture of the ultrasound in it, I have been waiting for a good time to give it to her, I think now would be a smart time to give it to her. I also write on a card with a huge apology. When she returns home a little later I walk out to her.
"Luce I'm so sorry." I tell her.
"It's fine." She says to me coldly.
"Thank you Angela and Wesley." I thank my friends.
"It's fine. Do better Tim." She shakes her head and drives off with Wesley.
"I have a surprise." I tell my wife.
"Really?" She asks with a hopeful smile. I walk her outside and her face lights up when she sees the picnic.
"Thank you!" She tells me with a smile. I help her sit down and we start eating and she opens the gift.

A/N sorry for short chapter but I'm super unmotivated but I wanted to update the story so yeahh!