Protect Your Family. - Chapter 5

Tim's POV
I'm suddenly woken by Lucy making noises and whimpering as she sleeps next to me. I'm spooning her so I feel her squirming around too.
"Luce? Baby wake up." I tell her as I tap her shoulder gently. She suddenly jolts awake and jumps to the other side of the bed.
"Woah calm down." I tell her softly.
"Did you wake me up?" She asks me confused.
"Yes, you were making noises and moving around a bit. Where you having a nightmare or something?" I ask my wife. She just nods and then moves towards me and hugs me tightly.
"Will you get mad because I didn't tell you sooner if I tell you?" She asks me.
"I won't I promise baby." I assure her. Lucy reaches for her phone, flicks it on and hands it to me. I read the screen and see threatening text messages.
"We need  to tell Angela about this, she will look into it." I tell my scared wife. After a few more minutes of silence I here her phone ding from my hand I look at the screen and it read. 'Don't snitch to Angela about this you can't protect your family this time Timothy.' Creepy. I look at Lucy horrified.
"What?" She asks.
I flip the phone around and show her. She looks at me.
"Cmon we need to leave." I tell her. We quickly change and leave with Kojo. I drive Kojo over to my sisters and leave him there so we can go to the station and not worry about him. 
We arrive to the station at 5AM so only Grey is here. We don't bother getting changed to our uniform because we aren't clocking in.
"Chen, Bradford what are you guys doing her? It's your day off. You should be taking it easy Chen." Grey tells us as he sees us in the bullpen.
"I'm being stalked." Lucy tells Grey uneasily.
"Oh in that case come to my office." He tells us and leads my wife and I to his office. We sit down and Lucy grabs her phone and opens the text thread.

Unknown Number

Unknown Number- I'm going to find you.

Unknown Number- You and your husband are so cute.

Unknown Number- Don't lie to Timothy.

Unknown Number- I'm watching you.

Unknown Number- There's no escape this time.

Unknown Number- Don't snitch to Angela about this you can't protect your family this time Timothy.

Grey looks up from the phone horrified.
"This isn't good." Is all Grey says. All of a sudden the phone chimes again making the three of them jump a bit. Grey opens the text thread again and reads the message out loud.
"Tamara is going to be late for class if she doesn't get up soon." Grey reads aloud.
"That's it. Tim we are picking up Tamara let's go." Lucy orders me, I just listen and help her up. 
"Grey get a trace on the phone going please. Also rope in Angela and Nyla I want them to have the case I trust them with this." I tell Grey as I chase after Lucy who's waddling away. I speed over to Tamaras college campus and Lucy unlocks the room.
"TAMARA?" Lucy yells.
"How the hell did you know I was late to class?" Asks Tamara who is finishing putting her mascara on.
"Uh I'll explain in the car we need to get the fuck out of here, Tim go tell them Tamara will do her classes remotely today. Tell them the situation and flash them your badge, Tamara I'll help you pack." Lucy barks orders, I just do as she tells me because no way in hell am I interfering. 

Lucy's POV
We leave Tamara's campus and drive to the station. 
"Guys quick." Angela says waving us over.
"Here Lucy sit down." Harper offers me her seat and I gladly accept.
"So we traced the number and it's a burner that's been ditched. Forensics just finished and we know who has been messaging you." Angela tells them, trailing off at the end.
"Who? We could use that information to get them." Tim speaks up.

A/N CLIFFHANGERRRRR! I'M SO SORRY BUT I HAVE GOT THE STORY PRE PLANNED AND IF I CONTINUE THE CHAPTERS WILL ME MESSED UP SO YEP!