chap 5

Glimmers pov
i wake up at aroud 7:30 and see peeta arm around katnisses waist, i then hear whimpering form the 2 of them katniss starts to shake and speak in her dreams, i think shes having a nightmare, when i see peeta wake up, i leave to go to the kinchen i make bacon sandwiches and coffes, i hear screaming and it suddlenly stops i walk back in and see katnisses head in peeta chest, peeta is smilung and weaves to me he speacks to katniss and they get up and go and eat breackfast. I then realise that katniss must feel safe with peeta.
the rest of the group are now up and on snap chat i tell them of what happend, about katnisses nightmare peeta conforting her and holding her while she had selpt. finnck snaped chated me saying that peeta had told him that he liked katniss alot. as i got the girls after they had drunk there coffe and eaten there breackfast, we went up stairs to get ready i slipped on my bannki, it was bright pink, i also had deim cut off shorts of and a beach top that flowed, annie was wearing a sea green bannki that was strapless and a beach dress that was also pale green, clove was wearing a light blue criss cross bannki and cotton beach shorts and a beachtop.katniss looked the best out of us i have to say, she had a forst green bannki on that hugged her cuves and a white crop top with brown shorts her hair in her traditional braid and brown flipflops on.
Johanna had a black strapless bannki and a black beach dress, her long black hair in a high ponytail.
I went down stair and started to make lunch for us to take but we didnt have anyfood. So i got katniss and peeta to go to the bakery and make pizzas...

Kat pov..
me and peeta were walking to the bakery telling jokes and laughing, peeta ended up giving me a piggy back ride as it was a long walk and the people just looked at us like we where insane, people from school were watching peeta and me, the girls some girls were glaring at me while others were just smiling and laughing at are stuipedness, by the time we got to the bakery i had a stich from lauging sooo hard. Once we had calmed down peeta was geting ingredaients, like flour, eggs, butter and pepperoni and chesse and tomontos fir the topping he was making them while i sat on the worktop talking to him, peeta said that i could try so i did and...it failed badly iam supried i am giving anyone food pozaing!! but peeta being a baker fixed it when it came to putting on the toppings i accidently put some tomarto on his face and a pepozoni he said " katttnisssss "and pulled a sad face " hey there roldolf!!" i then felt to peporanis on my check " peeettttaaaa" i say also doing a sad face " hey there clown , we took a selfie and i posted it on insta we both looked mental but we didnt care, my captuion was " baking with my roldolf @ peeta_mellarkk
" peeta carefuly took the peopzoni of my face and i did it with him, i leaned in and so did he, but unfortently the pizzas were buring so peeta got them out of the oven and let them call down he then said that i should try the cheese buns so i did. It was basicaly food heaven !! we went back to glimmers and cluimbed into glimmers landrover that was a dark silver. The group had asked what happened in the bakery as they had seen my insta gram post. We explained and they thought we where mad. We then drove quickly to the beach, when we get there i lay my towel down with my stuff on it and i suddenly feel like iam flying but the i look up and see peetas face, giggling i let him carry me , then i remeber i dont never used to giggle this boy is making me do stuff i never do. Peeta carries me into the sea, and i realize that he is doing to drop me, i have a plan, he drops me and i stay under the salty water for atlest a minitue, i can hear peeta worry and i silently laugh i then jump up at him and splash him, when he sees me his hugs me and tells me not to do it ever again so i promise i wont, after we splash eath other in the water for about 10 mintues we than get out and walk back to the towels i am puting in my headphones when the rest of the group are getting some icecream and asks if me and peeta want any we say yes and also say bye, i some how fall alsleep and when i wake yp they are back, peeta tells me i have only been asleep for 30 mins, i then realsize that i havent put sun cream on and i dont want to burn, i do my chest, neck, sholders, feet, arms and legs but i do my back ao i ask peeta, he says yes and does it for me he appalys it ever so gently and massages it in, it was so nice to have his hands on my back massaging it i thank him and do his, it takes about 5mins and offer an earphone to him, he accepets and puts it on the radio, i get a book out and see peeta drawing a face and a body of a woman, i carryon reading untill peeta wants to show me somthing, its the drawing, the woman in the drawing is very beutiful with taned skin and grey eyes and a green bannki on it says on the bottom who it is i read it and its my name " peeta why did u draw me?" "because your beautiful katniss" "oh. Its a beautiful drawing peeta" "thanks"