chap 2 a new start

After i got know everyone in the victors we headed.of to are 1st lesson which was weponary.
I got handed a pe kit which was black and had red strips with white writting on saying my name. I was talking to annie who i was probably closest to out of the girls in the group. i walked over to peeta and.finnick. are training instrucker ms gloss told us to pair up and teach the other there weponary skill, i was just standing there when i felt to big hands on my shoulder the hands turned me round, it was peeta he said "hey kat can i be your patner? " "yeah sure. I'll teach you archery 1st " as i drag him to the bows and arrows. I teach him the correct stance and how to load a bow, i set up a basic target range and let him shot, he tells me he has never done this and he is okay for a beginer he hits close to bullseye once and all the others are around the bullseye. Je then askes to see me shot so i do i get the targets on the hardest level which is moving object, there pretent birds that move ramdomly across a line i also get peeta to throw some as well. I start and i block every distration out, i carry on shoting untill there are no more arrows and birds to shot, all of them are either in the eye or in the heart. When i stop everyone in the sports hall is looking at me even the insturtors were shocked and amazed.Then the clapping starts, nearly everyone is clapping apart from delly and her minions who are looking sourfaced at me and shotting me glares because i was peetas partner and amazing at archery.the clapping slowely dies down and everyone continues there weponary pracrice by this time iam blushing and i propblay look like a red faced cherry. Peeta then drags me over to the weights that u throwand teaches me how to thow without hurting my back and then tells me what weight i should use , iam pretty strong for a girl so i go 4th heavist there are 8 dumbells so i am halfway while peeta has the heavist one, he tells me that as his family run a bakery he lifts the flour that is very heavey, he also tells me that he makes the cakes and rolls for the bakery. I have to admit in the end i just watch peeta throw as i can see his muscles and abs though his shirt? iam basicaly drolling at the sight of him!! i see delly staring and see her wink and purr at peeta but peeta gives her the finger and she looks angery she controlls it and walks over to peeta and say " hey peety, show me how to throw the weights insied of that slut over there" pointing towards me all of the group heard and jo is looking angery and annies going red with anger as well, but peeta simpley says " delly katniss is not a slut if anyone is a slut then it is you! Now stop stalking me and my group and f*** off " delly looks at him and walks away like shes needs the toliet crossing her legs as she walks...

Unknows pov
urgh why would peeta be patners with katpiss and not with me? i am the prettiest in the whloe school and he choose this girl with poo brown hair and boring grey eyes the only thing she is good at is archery.
I wil get peeta to be my boyfriend!!!

A/n
did you guys like the unknows pov??
ARE THE CHAPTERS LONG ANOUGH OR DO THEY NEED TO BE LONGER???
COMMENT.LIKE.VOTE.FOLLOW

TIGERGIRL RE
XXXX
PS PLEASE GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACK