chap 13

Kat pov.
as soon as i saw peeta, i felt better knowing he loves me and that he cares about me. at the moment i need to get this infomation of my chest, after prims in bed sleeping i re-introduce peeta to  mum and plurarch, then i take him to my room as i explain i cry, he holds me and makes me feel safe, i listen to his heartbeat the relexas me and his calm words, makes me feel as we belong. We spend the afternoon with him trying to teach me how to paint. We decide to both paint dandelions as they are my symbol of hope,we also decide that we will have each others' painting i mostley copy peetas dandelion shape but then he moves to the other side of the room but there is mirror behind him so i just look at it. I dabb on yellow , orange and green paint.  it looks like a 4year old done it; but i quite like it. I spend about 10 minites on my apple mac computer on bloons tower defence 5 building a defence as peeta carefully finishes his dandelion ; in this time i realise that peeta is my dandelion in the spring, giving me hope and love everyday, trying to make me feel better. We swapped paintings and i was in total disbelif, peetas painting was amazing it was like u were riggt next to the dandelion and u could touach it because peeta had given the painting a texture. I huged him and hung mine up aboth my bed, i now have a little bit of peeta in my room ! we both start to filrt with each other again , it ends with us cuddling on my bed occaisonly kissing and making out, over all it was a very comfitible afternoon, it helped me forget about prim for awhile. At 6 pm peeta had to go home, he promised me that he come to my house and we will drive to school in my car.

A/N
HI GUYS SORRY ITS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER, I HAD TO VIST MY  NEWBORN COSIN, WHO IS ADROBBLE, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY 2 DAYS
LOVE RACHAEL XXXX