chapter 18

AUTHOR'S NOTE ..
THANK YOU FOR 700 READS, IT MEANS ALOT. Guys iam SO SO sorry my account loged me out and went all spazzy and demented,  but hey iam back and raring to go, I hope your all ready to read this PEETA P.O.V.  that is extra long.....ENJOY!!!!!!!

PEETA P.O.V:
SHIT, SHIT SHIT! I wispherd to myself, my mum has just found me and katniss laying on my bed KISSING.  OH MY GOD. What do I do? My mum is going to hit me, whats happens if she hits katniss? If she even lays a finger on my katniss I will punch her so hard she would be knocked out for 24 hours. I could feel my temper rising I was starting to get mad at my mother, my mother's face was slowly getting redder and redder, turning into a tomato red colour.  I shielded Katniss with my body,  I didnt want her getting hurt. " is this, this katniss girl?" "Yes. This is my Katniss. " my mother walked out of the room. " you okay peeta? " " im in shock kat. She didnt slap me or hit me!!" Katniss niped at my ear lobe, making me quietly groan in pleasure.  " come on peeta iam taking you somewhere,  grabb you swiming stuff and meet me at the edge of the forest." "Okay baby, I'll see you in 20 odd minutes" i kissed her lips gently, and she went running home, while I grabed a bag and filled it with stuff for a picnic my swimming shorts, some spare clothes for afterwards  and a little present for Katniss. I said goodbye to my family and walked to the edge of the forest,  humming to myself. Katniss was already waiting for me, she waved at me, I could she had a big rucksack full of stuff. I could also see that she had a revealing black banki on underneth a white crop top and a pair of beige short shorts, a some white converas on. As we ran into the forest, katniss took my hand. We slowed down to a walk and talked. Katniss spotted a bush full of strawberries so we picked them, we split them in half and put them into a 2 differnt containers. We walked for another 15 minutes and we found the lake. Did I say we? I ment Katniss found it. Still holding my hand katniss opened her back pack up and took out a picnic blanket and layed it on the floor, she sat on ot and draged me down so I was sitting too. Again she went into her backpack, but this time she got out an artist's drawing pad. She gave it to me with a pencil and a palette of water colours. " thanks kat" "your wellcome" she kissed my cheek softly and got up, taking of her clothes: leaving her in her black revealing banki. And me gaping at her like a fish. She then took her hair down and went into the water. Using the artist's pad and the pencil, I began to draw my surroundings; from the big green trees to the lilypads on the crystal clear water, the occasional rabbit, or mockingbird singing in the trees, all were drawn and recorded on the paper pad. After a while a wet, sexy katniss joined me on the picnic blanket, I opened my bag and got out some food for us to eat. Once we had both finished eating I took off my top, revealing a toned six pack; I glanced at katniss who was staring at my abs. " like what you see? " katniss blushed making her look adorable, " yes I do. " "well katniss there all yours baby" katniss came closer, I put a hand on her cheek and the other round her waist, while she put one round my neck and the other on my chest. We shared a kiss.
It was a kiss like no other kiss we had shared before, this one had passion and want in it, the other kisses we had we always gentle and loving. I placed katniss on the picnic blanket, her on the bottom me on top, I kissed her again, my tounge and her tounge battled for dominance,  her hands went to my hair,my hands went to her bra strap. I throw aside her banki top. She flipped us other now I was on the botton and she was on the top, her hands caressed my abs and chest while one of my hand cluched her but the other at her breast, we kissed and kissed, when I felt katniss' hands at my trouser hem, " Katniss.. do you really want to do this? " my voice ragged and breathless. " no.... not in the woods." " okay baby " I nipped at katniss' ear lobe and she moaned in delight, I chuckled. She put her hands in my hair again and messed it all up.we continued to kiss, untill we could breathe no more, katniss put her head on my chest. " I love you baby " I whispered to her; as I I said it, I realized I truly did mean it. She replayed " I love you too peeta "

-
-
-
-
A/N - hope that was long enough, remember to give me some ideas about what else I could write about! Oh yeah! What did everyone get for Christmas?

Also happy 2016! Hope 2016 is a geat year for everyone xx

Tigergirl_re
  ♥xxxx