chap 17

Kat povvv.....
Im sooo mad at mrs mellark right now, how could she hurt her own son? My poor peeta has a massive bruise on his face; even though it looks kind off sexy,  the school bell rings for the end of the day I grab peetas hand and pull him to my car and drive to his house and run to the door before peeta can stop me even tho he eventually caches up with me just as I am about to open the bakery door, peeta walks in with me, a man who looks just like peeta is behind the counter,  "heyy peet hows the face? And who is that?" Pointing at me " my face still hurts and this is katniss my girlfriend;  katniss meet my older brother." "Hi" "peeta you didnt tell me she was really really hot, mate u have really goood taste in girl friends!" "Thanks --- I think? Anyway is dad or mum in?" " mums out, dads behind." With that peeta leads me behind the counter and into the kitchen were a 46 year old man with the same ashy blonde hair and blue eyes, even tho his eyes where alot darker than peetas, stood there baking some cookies.  "Hey son and girl I dont know." " hey dad this is katniss you know the girl I talked to u about." "Oh yes your girlfriend right? " "yes dad katniss is my girlfriend" peeta gives me a quick kiss on my right cheek,  I just grab his hand and hold it tight." Hi mr mellark" "katniss please call me David." "Okay mr mell- I mean david"" katniss you can come here anytime you want" " thank you david" "oh and I heard about prim I made her some cookies" "thank you david it means alot to me, I hope this will get her to eat more" " katt why didnt you tell me I would of made hee somthing special" says peeta " I didnt want to worry you babe" peeta kisses me again and says " you better tell me next time baby" "I will babe" we go upstairs to peetas room and cuddle and do home work after we kiss a little and peetas mum comes in.......:-)

HI GUYS I WONT BE ABLE TO POST TILL NEXT MONDAY AS IAM ON HOILDAY:-(
SORRY ♥♡  ALSO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ♥·♡·♥·♡
BYEEEEE MY EVERLARKES ♡+♥=♡♥

***&PS Please follow me and I will follow u back also please suggest me book to any fellow EVERLARKES ♥·♡·♥·♡