chap 14

A/N SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE CHAPTER I  HAD WRITERS BLOCK . ANYWAY HOPE U ENJOY THE CHAP...

Kat pov.
the next morning i wake up, and remember about prims illness, i sigh. Why prim, my sweet inoncent duck. I got up and jump in the shower, letting the boiling water relex me, i wash usibg my strawberry shampoo, prims favourite, i step outside the shower; shivering as i dry myself i walk towards my bedroom, on my way i pass prims room, my little ducks still sleeping, i guess shes not going to school today, i change into inked blue jeans and my favourite grey sweater, i put a vest top under the sweater and applay my make up, some mascura and catlike eyeliner, i grab my school bag and take my phone of charge, my mom has given me a note telling my teachers about prim and say that if i could be aloud my phone on if anythings happens to prim while iam at school, it also says that i may not beheave as normal and i might be quite, i take it and put it in my bag, a few minites before peeta cones and picks me up i see prim walking down the stairs, i run to her and pick her up and walk back to her with her on my hip, i know iam being an overly protective big sister but i dont give a f*ck i want prim to be as healthy as possible, i tell her to stay in bed as much as possible. As i leave her room she says " nice choice in chloths katniss.
And with that i walk diwn stairs and pack some lunch, just i finished packing the doorbell went.expextibg it to be the milk man i answerd saying hello, theb realising it was peeta i put my hands around his neak and hugged him, i grabbed my car keys and bag and went outside, i passed the car keys to peeta knowing he would want to drive. He drived one handed; one hand on the wheel the other holding my hand.we parked in are normal place; under the willow tree. We then walked over to the group.Finnick was just starring at are hands his face showed the look of WTF JUST HAPPEND HERE; the rest of the group surrounded us asking us silly little qustions. peeta loojed at me to say ccan i tell them, so i just kiss him, the group gasp, and peeta tells them we are going out, when the school slut delly cartawright came over and slaped me on my left cheek.peeta goes up to delly and asks why she slaped me, "well peeta your mine and i didnt want her sluty lips over my baby" "WTF delly iam not yours and katniss has beautiful lips and shes isnt the slut her u are, oh and i will never ever be your baby delly" "oh peeta darling you will be mine in the end.. mhhhrrhh ( evil laugh.) " with that delly left with her minoins. Peeta came over to me and picked me up and put me on his lap, hugging me; wispering in my ear cute little things and asking if i was alright, suddlenly annie says out of the blue "OMFG EVERLARK I TOTALY SHIP THEM" "EVERLARK??" "Yes everlark katniss and peetas ship name" "why everlark tho?" "well the other idea is PEENIS OR KATETA, and i didnt think there couple name should be a boys dick and KATETA doesnt make any sense so uhmm yeah everlark it is."

A/N
OMFG EVERLARK IS BORN!!!!!
THANKS FOR READING LYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSM
R.E