CHAP 8

KAT POV..
With school finshed for the day i say goodbye and run to my car, i get in and pass krispy kream and get 2 sprinkley donuts and a large coffe, when i get home i have a quick shower and wash my body and hair, i leave my hair wet as it will dry when i go hunting, i put on shorts and a black crop top and grab my hunting jaket and boots i tie them up and walk to my archery room that is upstairs and has all my equiment for achery, i have 3 bows eatch with seperte equiment and bows, i choose my dead dads old bow that he made for me, i have 4 bows but the 4th one is my small child bow and i dont fit into it any more. I grab the arrows and tell the house i am going hunting i leave a note for prim on the kinchen table with one of the donuts. I walk for ten minints when i reach a forest opening, you are allowed in but hardly any does, i walk further and further into the woods come across and strawberry plants , i pick as many as i could and put them in my hunting bag, i walk further and see another bush of blood red berrys i go to pick one and i have a sudden flash back to my old woods in my old town when my dad took me out hinting and i had pick up this plant, " katniss never eat theese you hear me " "why daddy " i remeberd saying in a cute 7 year old voice "because katniss it will kill you before it reaches you stomache" "ohh whats it called?" " its call NIGHTLOCK katniss, do you promise to never eat theese or even touch them ?" "yes daddy", back from the flash back, i stubled and fell to the groud with a great big thump. I put the nightlock down and ran to find water, i had been running for about 10 miniets when i found a massive lake and an old cabbin on the side, the dandelions and some sort of ros- ah primrose the plant my baby sister was named after, i havent seen primroses in a long time i went to the lake and washed my hands and finngers untill i was happy that there was no nightlock juice on my fingers, at the fare side of the lake there was a williow tree that leaves dipped in to the water as if to say hello, then i saw the plant i was named after, katniss tubes they are a bit like spring onion but crucher and better tasting i think! i shoot down some wild turkeys and put them in my bag, i also shoot a squrral and place it also in there . As i walk back the way i came i make markings on trees so i know were iam going, as i leave the woods i head back to my house when i come across gale " what are you doing her gale " "hunting. Katniss iam realy sorry please forgive me" "no fuc*king way hawthorne you cheated in me and wreaked are friendship, i now have a life. I have friends that care about me and respect me for who i am. so do everyine a favour and fuck off." with that i storm off to my house abd dump the stuff from my hunting bag into the fridge.
That night we have a curry with katniss roots and the meat i shot down, it was realy nice and spicy. As a family we ended up watching a film, prim picked it and her being childish she picked "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON " its acctuely a realy good flim TOOTHLESS is the cutest dragon on earth. i fell alseep think of what to do with peeta tomoro.