chap 16

Kat pov...
I groaned as my alarm clock went off, I rolled out of bed on to the floor with a flump, moaning I walked into the shower, 15 minutes later my hair was wet, and my body clean, I got dressed into a pair of black leggings, my hunting boots and a floral top, I got my favourite grey jumper out of my cubord and put it on, feeling instantly awake, I wrap my hair into a turban and apply my normal make up; dark lashes, cat like eyeliner. As I enter the kitchen I grab two chesse buns, witch I eat with a hot mug of milky coffee, infront of the t.v, and I wait for peeta; when he comes he has a great big black eye, thats slowen and puffy, like a traker-jaker wasp sting, I call my mum, who comes as fast as she could, once she sees peetas' face she instantly goes into doctor mood, she orders me to make some hot drinks so I do, while she makes an ice pack that has herbs in it, I place it on peeta's cheek and he winces in pain, I ask him how he got the black eye, "my mum she beats me, if I do somthing wrong, she hits me; if I do somthing terrible she hits me with a rolling pin, she sometimes shouts at me, saying swear words at me. My brothers try to stop her, but with no hope, they will get a punching or a slap, my dad is the only one who can stop her." He starts crying; so I hug him tight whispering calming words and telling me that I love him no matter what, we drive to school like yesterday only im behind the wheel; the guys are shocked when they see peeta's face, even Johanna is being kind, I like Johanna,  shes like me; stubborn , good with a wepon, tactical , yet can be kind and caring. But when delly comes over Johanna tells her to " Fuck off back to  her slut village"  she just walks away like nothing happend; witch peeta laughs at, I mean there is no one more intematadating then johanna....

A/N
HI GUYS HOPE U ENJOYED THE CHAP, THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS,  I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR UR SUGGESTION FOE THE STORY ♥♡♥♡
R.E :-*