chap 10

kat pov
I was deciding what to wear for me a peetas date when prim came into the room, looking ill, she said she was fine but i still gave her medince just in cause, i had a shower, i went back in and found a set of cloths on my bed, prim must of laid it out for me, it was a sunset orange tight fitting dress that hugged my figar, it finshed mid thiegh and i also had black heels and a black braclet . Prim did my hair and makeup, winged eyeliner, stright hair that was half up and half down.i was chatting to prim and fiddaling with my black handbag when the door way rang out, knowing it was peeta i cheacked the mirror one more time and opend the door i call bye to mom  and pluarch and hugged prim, i walk out the door and goot my 1st look at peeta, he cleaned up realy well, brown chinos and a white shirt, i have to addmit when looked realy cute together, he opened my door for me and i thanked him and kissed his cheeck, even tho we barly touched it still sent electicty flying though my body! we arrived at a cute italtian restrunt, i put my arm though peetas arn and we walk towards it, i opend the door and suddenly felt warm the waiter asked if we reseved a table peeta said yes and the waiter showed us the way, it was in a sluculed area at the back of the resrunt, nit many people where there.peeta orderd us a lemonade eatch and gave us the menu. We decided to order a large spaggtiti bolonges and some garlic bread between us. When we only had one peice of pasta left we eatch got an end and as we got near we kissed, and kissed and kissedas we pulled back for air the waitress was staring at us but mainly at me, proboly of jelousey. she picked up are plates and webt back to the kinchen, we talked and talked. when peeta dropped me off he grabbed my hand and said " ummh katniss will you be my girlfriend? " "yes peeta i wpuld happiley  your girlfriend" we then shared are 1st kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend....