chap 12

A/N
HI GUYS HERES THE SPECIAL PEETA POV. THANK YOU FOR 130 READS PLEASE SEND ME IDEAS AND COMMENT ON MY  PROFILE. ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW, I WILL FOLLOW BACK XXX
          This chapter is dedicated to                  joshifewrlove9069 as she is an amazing fanfiction writer and needs our prays at the moment , she is suffering from cancer thank you xxx
PEETA POV...
i can not belive katniss is my girlfriend, shes amazing. Ive been texting her and i send her cute emjios and nick names like babe and stuff... i roll out of bed at 6:00am to find my bed room being flooded with light, urhhh i need to start closing my cutains. My bed room window is always open, as i cant sleep without it open. I have a hot shower it wakes me up, and relexes me as the hot water flows down my body. I get changed into black shorts and a blue top that doesnt have any sleves, it shows of my muscles! i go into the bakery and bake some cheese buns for the group;  knowing no one eats breakfast i grab a gingerbread in a shape of a love heart and put the food into a bag. I put on my black vans and head out the door to go to finnick. Finnick is defently my best friend, he always stucks up for me and cares for me like a younger brother, we act stuiped together, kind of like a bromace! i stop as his house and he basicaly jumps in my car, without opening the car door.he swings his bag on to the floor. He starts to talk about what he and annie did yesturday; he explains but i kind if zone out of his conversation. When we arrive at school, katniss isent here yet. i start to worry , so i go walk to the williow and phone katniss. She doesnt pick up that not like her i think. i decide to bunk and head to her house  as i do finnick calls me asking me  where the hell iam, I explain and he seems to understand.
i knock on the door and there is no answer so i decide to wait for a few miniets, just as iam leaving i hear a car pull up with the everdeens in.
I jump up from my car and run to the car door, katniss sees me and jumps out of the car, she runs and hugs me. I can tell there some thing wrong. Prim gets out the car and katniss goes to pick her up, but i get there 1st i pick her up gentaly as shes nearly asleep and carry her to her very pink bedroom. I lay her in bed and katniss comes in to say sweet dreams to her. She grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchien, her mum and stepdad are sitting. "Mum , plurarch this is peeta remember you've meet him before. Uhmm he also my boyfriend " "good choice katniss " said plurarch with a chunckle. with that katniss leads me to her bedroom, expexting it to be blue or pink, her walls are paint green with a black border. We sit and katniss just sits there . I pick her up and stand up with her in my arns, i sit down on the bed and she snuggles into my arms,and starts to gentaly cry. i ask her whats wrong and she starts to explain. Telling me that prim is very ill, but they caught lukeima  early and that they could start chemo as soon as. I listened to her as she told me, my heart broke a little for her, her sweet inocent prim, ill with a type of child lukeima, she stoped explaining and just cryed into my arms . I let her, i told her that she will be okay and that i will always help her family and she eventally clamed down, i liked having her in my arms protecteing her from the world, it felt as if we belonged.

A/N
SORRY ITS REALLY LATE  I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE
RACHAEL 
PS. REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR joshiferlove9069