1 - Draining Office Work

Katsuki really didn't think his life would go in this direction. After graduating early, and now being in college, he thought he would be on the fast pass to success in no time. With his kick ass work ethic, it was no surprise that he got the opportunity to intern at some company while doing his schoolwork. If only he knew what he would be in for. He would have said "Hell no" and walked the fuck out of the faculty office without looking back.

That doesn't mean that he's lazy like the other extras he sees in his classes and on campus. He just didn't think this is where he would be. The first day he walked into the building, the smell of sweat and fatigue stung his nose instantly. Then he looked around and it just got worse. People hunched over desks, hurriedly walking back and forth, papers all over desks and voices hurriedly speaking.

Everyone seemed to be in a state of panic, unease, and stress. It radiated off of everyone in waves, setting Katsuki off. That should have been his reason for walking out, but of course he didn't. He came back, again and again, soon becoming the bosses fucking shuttle boy, rushing off to get the fat asshole his pastry from the bakery fifty fucking blocks away.

But eventually, he finally moved up to something more manageable. For an intern, he did a lot of shit. Just because he got moved to doing paperwork didn't make it any better. The people around him (balding old men and beyond depressed women) would only scorn him, looking down on him for his standing. This was absolute hell, with nowhere out.

Katsuki stares blankly at the cabinet in front of him, his vision slightly blurry. Really, what was the point of all this? He gets paid less than any of the other people here, but he does a lot fucking more. He just saw this dumb bitch (Her name was Mia or Jia or some bullshit like that) talking with her shitty friends on her phone, in the same position he found her in after forty minutes. Fuck this place, he doesn't need it.

He can leave right now, never turn back, and forget about the whole thing. But somewhere in the depths of his mind, his drive and need to not half ass anything pushed him to stay. He can feel it though. One more push, one more small fucking inconvenience, and he's done. He's going to kill every single person in this whole damn place if one more thing-

A hot searing pain soaks itself right into Katsuki's crisp white button up, burning the skin underneath. He slowly looks down at the now growing brown stain, the smell of coffee in the air. There is nothing else left for him now. The shirt he spent forever taking the wrinkles out of, the one he made sure was fucking spotless, was now ruined.

He's going to kill everyone here, starting with the asshole who just pushed him to the edge.