22

Izuku takes a deep breath in and out. Katsuki can feel him repeating the process as he rubs gentle circles on his back. He has to keep himself from tightening his hold around him. Being so close, he can't help but want to be even closer. 

He wants to crawl into his skin. Wouldn't that be so comforting? Wouldn't that be the best way to let him know that Katsuki is always here for him? Izuku calms down a couple of minutes later, his tears drying on his face and his eyes even more bloodshot than before, only bringing out the color of his vibrant green eyes. 

He sniffs, meeting Katsuki's eyes. He tries to ignore the wet spot on his shoulder from all of his tears. He'll probably never wash this shirt ever again. 

"Thank you Kacchan... I... I think I'm feeling a little better now." 

His voice is slightly wobbly despite him clearing his throat and trying to steady it. Katsuki nods and takes his hand after letting him go, leading him to his room. 

"I'll get you some clothes you can borrow, get you out of those soaking wet ones." 

He refrains from yelling at him for going out when it's raining this much, since it gives him a chance to see him wearing his clothes. His mind is racing with questions, though. Why did Izuku come to his place out of anything else? How does he know where he lives? 

Did he want to see Katsuki that badly? Does he feel safe enough around him to let his guard down like this? Does this mean that deep down, Izuku feels the same way too? Could there be a possibility that Izuku has liked Katsuki this whole time and has just been too shy to show it? 

He takes a deep breath to steady himself and lets Izuku sit down on his bed. He can always wash the sheets later. 

"Wait here, I'll get you something."