21

He hasn't seen Izuku for a couple of days. He knows why, of course, but that doesn't change that he feels pissed off about it. That round faced bitch is fucking with him even when she's already dead. 

Izuku must have taken time off work and school after seeing all of the missing posters and reports on Uraraka Ochako's disappearance. They are really starting to piss him off more. The last thing he needs is to see her fucking face everywhere he goes. 

The rain is heavy tonight, so he stays in instead of going out to a party with Kirishima and the rest of them. He stares at the droplets from the patio door, watching them fall and gather together. He hates the rain. He leans his head back against the couch, sitting on the ground. 

What is he going to do... Thunder strikes from outside in the distance and he grimaces, standing up to go to his room instead. Before he can pass the kitchen, there is a knock on the door. He lets out a frustrated sigh and goes over to it. 

It's probably Kirishima coming back because he forgot his key again. He is ready to yell his fucking ears off when he opens the door.

"Shitty-!" 

But his words die. Izuku is standing at the door, his whole body soaking wet. His light jacket and his shirt cling to each other and his body, and he is shaking. From the big tears rushing down his face or the cold, Katsuki can't tell. 

His eyes are bloodshot and puffy. He looks at the ground then back at him, his lips tightly closed. 

"C-Can I-" 

"Come in." 

Katsuki pulls him into the house and shuts the door, his heart beating out of his chest. He doesn't have time to revel in the fact that Izuku is here, at his place, since him crying takes the front seat. 

"Are you okay?" 

Izuku wipes his eyes, but that doesn't stop the tears or the shaking. 

"I-I'm sorry I came here so late, I didn't know what else to do, t-they said they think O-Ochako ran away, and that doesn't sound like her at all, sure she had money problems but she would never leave her parents like that no matter what and at least she would have called me, there would have been signs, I'm her best friend, I would know right? The police are just marking the case off as another runaway, but she would never-!" 

Izuku is spewing the words out as quickly as humanly possible, more tears falling down his face as his voice quivers and breaks. Katsuki puts his hands on his shoulders and brings him into a tight hug. 

"Izuku. It's going to be okay. First, you need to breathe. Okay?" 

He can feel the others body shaking against him, and he hopes he can't hear how fast his heart is going right now. 

"O-Okay..."