15 - Draining Office Work Pt. 15

"Dude, you okay? You look like you didn't sleep all night..." 

Katsuki blinks slowly, a scowl on his face. He shoves past him and shuts his door, yawning. 

"That's because I didn't, shitty hair. Studying." 

Kirishima rushes over to him, a determined look on his face. 

"You know what this needs? Super strong coffee! Don't worry bro, I got you!" 

Kirishima goes into the kitchen and Katsuki plops down on the couch, trying to rest a bit before classes start. He slowly closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath. He needs to kill that bitch. It's the only way to get her away from Izuku permanently. He doesn't want to half ass it. 

It would take too long trying to worm his way under Izuku's skin enough to convince him to dump her, and even then, there is a possibility that wouldn't last long. If he did try to do it that way and failed, Izuku would never talk to him again. 

But if he kills her, Izuku just thinks she's missing, and can't connect it to Katsuki at all. He would be distraught over losing his best friend, and he would come to Katsuki for help. He wouldn't be the first person he would go to, but Katsuki can always pick off his other friends when he gets the chance. 

He would be the person that was there for him in his time of need, and Izuku would think there is no way that Katsuki would ever do anything as horrible as murder someone. 

"Here you go bro!" 

He opens his eyes again, and sits up, taking the hot cup of coffee. 

"Thanks." 

Kirishima beams and laughs, the sound bringing Katsuki's attention to his growing headache. Maybe he should eat something too... 

 "No problem dude!" 

                                                                                                     <-> 

Katsuki's headache can't seem to go away, even after he eats something and has a shit ton of water. It follows him all throughout his classes, but that doesn't stop him. He finally spots Uraraka in two classes of his. 

The first one, she is surrounded by a group of friends that she sits with at the front of the room. In the second, she is alone, sitting in the back. Luckily for him, the one class that Uraraka sits alone in, he also sits alone. 

Shitty hair and the rest of the clown brigade are in his classes 90 percent of the time, either one of them or all of them. Now that he has that down, he has to wait until he can get an opportunity to get close to her without it being weird. 

The classes end and he makes his way over to the office building, taking the crowded train and then walking over. The boss is already yelling at people when he walks in, and he manages to slip past him to his desk. 

He sits down and starts to work, his headache slowly disappearing as he realizes that this is the time. After work, Izuku and him are going to a cafe that Izuku invited him to. The thought and the growing excitement are enough for Katsuki to completely forget about his headache.