6 - Draining Office Work Pt. 6

Katsuki bites at his lower lip, pulling slightly. Midoriya pants, hot breath mingling with Katsuki's own. He feels his scarred hands pulling at his shirt, trying to get it off without having to pull away. 

He decides to do it himself, tearing himself away to lift his shirt over his head, his vision temporarily covered. That doesn't stop him from letting out a shaky breath when Midoriya's hands are pulling down his boxers. 

He lifts himself up slightly to help him out and throws his shirt somewhere. He grinds down, their dicks rubbing against each other, making the two of them let out small gasps. Midoriya reaches his hand out, using his other arm to prop himself up unsteadily. 

His eyes are glazed over, and Katsuki leans down again to bite at his skin, wanting to leave whatever he can all over his freckled body. A sudden feeling of sharp pleasure jolts up his spine when he feels Midoriya's warm hand wrap around their dicks, Katsuki's already leaking with precum. 

"You're already so wet down there... You look like you're going to cum any second now..." 

His voice is right at his ear, a small mumble that has him trying not to blow his fucking load. His hand finds its way to Midoriya's hair, gripping the strands tightly. Midoriya's hand slowly starts to move, the glide slightly awkward, but starts to get easier with how much precum that's leaking from the two of them. 

"S-Shut- Hah-"

 Midoriya speeds up his hand, the squelching echoing in Katsuki's head as each part of his body feels like it's on fire. Every breath, every single twitch and stroke sends sparks through his brain and even more precum leaking out of his dick. 

Midoriya is panting heavily, his chest rising and falling just as fast as Katsuki's. 

"The fuck up you- Ngh-" 

His voice is slightly strained, but completely breaks out in a moan when Midoriya's thumb trails over his foreskin, smearing Katsuki's precum and making his dick twitch in his hand. In order to try not to finish first, he digs his teeth into Midoriya's neck, making the other cry out. 

The entire time, his hand doesn't fucking stop, and the heat coming off his body just makes him feel even hotter than he already is. 

"A-again, Ka-" 

He sees Midoriya's arm beginning to shake, barely holding him up. Katsuki pulls away from him again with a frustrated snarl, putting his own hand around them, speeding up as Midoriya falls back onto the bed, hair a tangled mess with some strands sticking to his face, his chest rising and falling quickly. 

Their breathing gets heavier, Katsuki follows Izuku in bucking his hips, the friction building, the fire in Katsuki's stomach getting bigger and bigger. 

"G-Gonna cum- Katsuki I-I'm close-" 

That's the only warning he gets before Midoriya grips the bedsheets, eyes shut tight as cum shoots out of his dick, Katsuki's hand not stopping as the added fluid only increases his own pleasure. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck-" 

He cums, panting harshly as Deku looks up at him, his face covered with his arm, both of them catching their breaths. Katsuki is still soaking up the post orgasm bliss when Midoriya mutters. 

"It's time to wake up now. You have work."