24

Izuku laughs again, but this time, tears are coming down his face. Katsuki wonders for a moment if he ever runs out. He doesn't want him to cry, he wants to see him smile. It's all that bitches fault. 

If she had just left them alone, if she wouldn't have been born, then he would have to do what he did to her. Izuku's face falls, before he slightly moves away, his shaky hands gripping the sheets under him. 

"Why are you making that face?" 

He doesn't say anything, not even trying to hide his feelings. If he wants Izuku to listen, he has to be completely honest right? Katsuki takes a step closer, dropping the clothes onto the floor. They puddle against the bedpost, and Izuku doesn't take his eyes off of him for even a second. 

"Deku," 

He tries to sound as gentle and non-threatening as he can, putting his hands up slightly. Izuku sees him coming closer and his expression changes to one like a cornered mouse. Before Katsuki can do anything, he is kicked in the head. Izuku had leveraged himself on the bed with his arms and swung his leg. 

Katsuki slams onto the bed, Izuku already scrambling off of it and out the bedroom door. His head is spinning, his ears ringing. His vision is spotty, and he can't see for a good couple of seconds. It hurts, it hurts so fucking bad. He feels blood pool in his mouth, and he coughs. 

The blood from his now bleeding nose is pooling in his mouth. He staggers up, the bedroom door wide open. He stiffens and begins to run despite feeling like his brain just got done banging against his skull. He can't let him out. 

He can't let him go without explaining himself first, he won't let him leave. 

"Deku!!" 

Izuku is already at the front door, trying to unlock it with shaky hands. He sees Katsuki coming and tries harder, only wasting more time. Katsuki reaches out and grips his shoulders, pulling him away from the door. Izuku fights him, elbowing and screaming and kicking. 

"Let me go! Let me go right now- Hah- Fucking let me go!!" 

Katsuki feels his teeth latch onto his shoulder in a harsh bite and he lets out a yell, before slamming his body against the floor. Izuku lets out a choked-out scream, having the air knocked out of him.