7 - Draining Office Work Pt. 7

The alarm startles him awake, making him bolt up in bed. His hair is sticking to his sweaty forehead, and he becomes instantly aware of the uncomfortable coolness of his boxers. He stares at his bedroom door, a piece of his soul chipping off. 

It was a fucking dream

He had a wet fucking dream about a hot coworker. 

Fuck his life. 

If he thought that morning was hell, it only got worse when he got to work after school. He couldn't stop thinking about green eyes and freckled skin, even if it was a dream, it was still fresh in his mind. He had to stop himself from thinking about it at his desk if he didn't want to pop a fucking boner. 

He still keeps track of the green haired intern when he can, watching him walking across the office. 

He tried not to focus on him so much, working on some random ass paperwork and getting coffee for the seniors in the office. But no matter how fucking hard he tried to keep his brain focused on the task in front of him, one flash of Midoriya in the corner of his eye would break all of his concentration, his thoughts circling back to him.

 It's a living fucking hell, because one, it's not like he can do anything about it, two, talking with Midoriya would be fucking impossible because the green haired man is always racing around the office, clearly more focused than Katsuki is. 

Before he even knows it, the workday is coming to a close, and more and more people are falling asleep or heading home. Never in all of his time working here has a day not felt like it was dragging its feet, deliberately trying to fuck with him. 

Except for today, because his head was so stuck in the clouds that he couldn't see all the annoying bullshit that usually pissed him off. He's packing up his shit, ready to just go home. Maybe if he sleeps it off, this stupid feeling will go away, and everything can go back to normal.

 He shoves some papers in his bag, slides his chair forward to touch the desk, and turns off his work computer. It's dim in the office since there are only a couple lights on, people sleeping or their desks illuminated by the screens of their computers, making their faces look sunken and ghoulish. 

"Hey." 

Katsuki nearly jumps out of his skin at the sound of Midoriya's voice behind him. He turns his head and sees the exhausted man holding a stack of papers towards him, not even trying to look a little friendly. 

His red tie is loosened, and his white button up seems a little wrinkled, and clearly, he hasn't been home at all. 

"The boss says he wants you to look over these." 

Katsuki stares at him a moment too long, before clearing his throat, glaring at the papers.