ŢWËÑTÝ ŤWŐ

"Evening

"Evening." She greeted me as she walked into the kitchen. "These are for you." Miss Mitchell had asked me to keep an eye on the pots for her while she hung out some clothes.

"Evening pretty." I closed the pot and put the spoon down before turning around to see what she was giving to me. She had a bouquet of flowers and a gift bag. "Are these from you?"

"Both me and Daddy." I took the flowers from her and brought them up to my nose. "Do you like them?"

"I love them, thank you." I pulled her into a hug and she was smiling the entire time.

"He said you should wear something nice and be ready by 10."

"Did he say where we were going?"

"Mi did a try fass but him run mi." I laughed and she joined in. "Him fi duh betta."

"He's your father." She gave the bag to me and I peeked inside it to see what they had gotten me. Sometimes it got a bit overwhelming because I wasn't used to someone buying me something just because but I was learning with him. "Thank you." They had gotten me all my favourite snacks and cake, you could never go wrong with cake.

"You're welcome. What's for dinner?"

"Stew chicken and food."

"Oh good, mi aguh change mi clothes suh mi soon come back."

"Okay." She picked up her bag and left before I put my flowers in water.
°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Can I take these off?" I asked him as I touched the blindfold that he insisted I put on.

"Not yet."

"Nasir." I groaned out loud and his hand on my thigh made me freeze up.

"Y yuh get suh tense all of a sudden?" He asked and I relaxed before I placed my hand on top of his. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

"Are we there yet?"

"Babe just chill, we'll be there soon."

"Fine." I relaxed into my seat and closed my eyes as he caressed my thigh.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°