SÎXTY ŌÑË

"Yuh happy now?" He asked as he walked out of the bathroom to stand in front of me and I stepped closer to smell him

"Yeah." Everything was fine then I woke up one day and every smell just started bothering even Nasir's smell and usually I'd love his smell but now it just made me want to vomit.

"Yuh sure cause mi can bathe again if yuh want." This was his third shower in the last hour and he wasn't complaining but I felt really bad that he had to be going out of his way for me.

"I'm sorry." I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and my bottom lip quivering as I tried to hold the tears back.

"Babe, nuh badda wid di crying. Mi tell yuh seh mi nav nuh problem a bathe fifty time if it mean seh yuh nah guh uncomfortable." He stepped closer and pulled me into his arms. "Just relax."

"Yah guh hate mi?"

"Mi nav nuh reason fi hate yuh Iyana."

"Suh y yah call mi Iyana?"

"Babe, nuh badda wid it."

"Yuh upset wid mi?"

"No. Mek wi guh sleep." I let him lead me over to the bed and I got in before he climbed in and lay down behind me. He pulled the covers up and scooted closer before resting his hand on my belly and started to rub it. "Yuh still aguh cry?"

"Yeah."

"I love you and I will literally do anything to make sure you're good."

"Yuh sure seh yuh love mi?" He kissed his teeth and I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Wah kinda question dat yah ask mi?"

"I'm—."

"Nuh ask mi nuh foolishness Iyana."

"Now yuh upset."

"Addler just gwaan guh sleep." That meant he was done with the conversation and didn't want to hear anything else about it. He kept rubbing my belly and I closed my eyes as I relaxed into his arms, waiting for the sleep to come.
°•••••••••••••°

I walked into the room to see him putting on his shoes and I walked over to him to sit next to him but upon getting closer, his smell hit me and I stopped in my tracks. He looked up and his face fell when he realized why I had stopped.

"Yuh wah mi guh bathe again?"

"No, it's fine and we're late."

"Mi cyaan guh touch yuh an mi cyaan tek di bagga question from Torei an Amyra dem." He took his shoes back off and stood up. "Just gimme ten minutes."

"Okay. Use my soap." He walked away and into the bathroom so I sat down and turned the TV on to wait for him.
°•••••••••••••••••°