Finale!

Suzu's POV

      I was watching the soccar ball as it was rushing towards me. I ran to defend the goal and managed to kick the ball to one of my teammates and they got the goal. I heard cheering and saw my family. My mom, my father figure, my uncle figures, and Peach who is inbetween awesome aunt and big sister. "Good job Suzu!" Uncle Luigi yelled as my mom clapped along with mr Bowser. The game ended and my team won! I ran to my family only to get lifted and was now riding on Mr Bowser's shoulders. "Thank you for coming to the game!" I said as mommy smiled as Mr Bowser held his hand out to her. She took it only for mr DK to get between them. "So Peach you're sure you watch Suzu this Friday?" Mommy asked her. "Yes I am Karen. After all you have a date." Peach said. "Thank you so much Peach." She said. "Hey I want to know the little angel that changed Bowser." She said. "Am I the angel?" I asked. "Yes you are. The best angel other than your mother I have ever met. But your mom is more of an angel of fire." He said.

Karen's POV

     We all took the pipe that took us back to the Mushroom Kingdom and I saw Bowser put Suzu down as he went to his floating castle while Suzu and I went to our new home. "Mom?" I looked at my daughter. "Yes Suzu." I said. "Mr Bowser called you an angel." She said. "Yes he did." I said. "Does that mean he likes you?" She said with a smile. "Suzu no sweetie. We just met I mean it's been a month since the attack, and well we need more time for that." I said. "Sure mommy." She said sneaking up to her bedroom. "Oh my Luna, Ruby is a bad influence on her." I said.