Day with Auntie Ruby.

(This is with a currently work in progress fanfic I have if you want more of this one just say and I will post it.)

Bowser's POV

     I saw as Suzu was getting her small money bag in her backpack. "Going to have fun with Auntie Ruby?" Karen asked her. "Yep!" Suzu said with joy. "Suzu is going to your sister's?" I asked. "Until tomorrow. Ruby wants to show Suzu to her friends, and they want to see her too." Karen said. "So date night?" I asked. "You pick the movie I'll pop the popcorn." She said. "Deal." I said. The two left and I ran to go pick out a movie for the date tonight.

Ruby's POV

       I waited outside the New Animatronics Mega Plex since my friends Jennifer, Chelse, and I bought the building and the animatronics so we renamed it. "Auntie!" I got hugged by Suzu so I hugged her back. "So Ruby you swear she'll be ok?" Karen asked. "Yes I swear on my familiar Queen Bee. He is perminatly gone." I said as I remembered what I did to him. After all who can say they cut a soul out of exsistance. "Ok." She said as she and Suzu said bye to each other so Suzu and I went inside the building. "Ok so stay close to me Suzu ok?" I asked her. "Got it." She said as I saw one of my friends Chelse being carried by Montgomery Gator. Her soul leaving her body meaning she is at her social battery limit. "Taking her to your room to cuddle your plushie?" I asked him. "Yeah she got surrounded by kids and they drain her." He said. "Got it." I said. "Whose the shrimp?" He asked pointing to Suzu. "My niece Suzu." I said. "Well Suzu, I'm Monty, the girl currently passed out is Chelse." He said. "Nice to meet you Mr. Monty." Suzu said shyly. "I'm going to show her around then gonna go fix up some of the equipment." I said. "Ok." Monty said as he left.

Suzu's POV

      Auntie Ruby showed me other areas of this building and I met a wolf named Roxanne, a white chicken named Chica, a tan bear named Freddy with a boy named Gregory, a purple bunny named Bonnie, and a large spider guy named DJ Music Man. "Now we also have Sundrop, Moondrop, and Foxy." She said. "Where are they?" I asked her. She pointed to a slide and I shyly approached it and she pushed me into it. I screamed until I saw a light and landed in a ball pit. "Weee!" I saw Auntie Ruby slid down the slide too only she went head first. "Ruby!" A large sun jester animatronic appeared and fished Auntie Ruby out of the ball pit while a girl with sunny blonde hair gently pulled me out. "Ruby how many times do Moon and I have to tell you no diving head first." The sun animatronic scolded at my aunt. I red the name tag of the girl and her name is Jennifer. "So who is this Ruby?" Jennifer asked. "Oh this is my niece Suzu." Ruby said. "Hello new friend!" The sun animatronic yelled so I tried to hide myself. "Sunny maybe speak a little gentler." Jennifer said. "Ops sorry." He said. "My name is Jennifer, this is Sundrop." Jennifer said. "Hello." I said shyly. "She's adorable." Sundrop said as a clock dinged. "Oh it's almost nap time." He said. "She can meet Moondrop and Foxy." Jennifer said. "Speaking of where is he?" Ruby asked as I saw her eyes looking around. 'Oooh Auntie Ruby has a boyfriend~~~' I thought. "He is finishing up story time." Sundrop said as Ruby walked away. Jennifer held her hand out to me and I took it. "There see everything is ok." She said as we followed Sundrop to a pirate ship area in the Daycare and I saw Auntie Ruby looking at a red pirate looking fox animatronic with the same look mom has. "The end." The fox said as the kids grabbed pillows and blankets. "Ok watch this." Jennifer said as the kids were laying down and the lights turned off as a figure in a black coat turned a machine on and roof was lit up with a projection of the Northern Lights. "Xanna, get down from there." Said a raspy voice and I saw a moon themed jester. I saw as Sundrop went off to clean the place. The person jumped down and I saw a girl with pink eyes, and blonde hair with white tips. "Xanna this is my niece Suzu." Ruby said. "Hey." She said in a monotone voice. "Xanna can you help Music Man?" Jennifer said. "Ok, Moondrop don't touch my projector." She warned as she left. I saw as Ruby and Foxy were talking while Moondrop looked at me. I tilted my head and he copied me. "So you are releated to Ruby?" He asked. "Her sister is my mom." I said. "Then you have a good family." He said as he grabbed Jennifer. "But you it's nap time don't think Sun and I noticed you taking a 5 hour engery earlier." He said.