Operation 23: ???

Sheela was ready for Operation 23. She was also ready for her patient that made her do Operation 23. Sheela tapped on the floor with her black stiletto boots (Nikita made her wear them) impatiently.

Her patient still wasn't here.

Operation 23 wasn't exactly an operation. It was more of those random ideas you'd get some days. Sheela had at least one of those ideas every day. One included doing something to anger the pigeons and get attacked by them. She wasn't allowed in the house until she washed herself with a hose, Nikita's orders.

Sheela waited for thirty minutes until her patient texted her: I'm all better now! I don't need you!

Sheela felt a mix of emotions at once.

Yay! She got through depression.

However, Operation 23 was a huge waste and Sheela wondered if her patient could phrase her text a bit better. I don't need you!  Harsh. Maybe phrase it more like, I don't need your majorly helpful assistance in my dark and dreary times anymore. That sounded better. Also much more sophisticated.

Also the fact that she waited for 30 whole minutes just for nothing to happen. Oh well, it is what it is. Not like she could change.

Sheela started waiting again and thought briefly thought about making pineapple's fly. Whatever those things on a helicopter were called, she'd probably make a smaller version of.

Her next patient, Malini, noticeably a bit better than before, stepped in and sat on one of those big floofy chairs.

"Hello," Sheela greeted.

"Hi," Malini said. She nervously was tapping her foot.

"Something bothering you," Sheela asked which was a pretty stupid question because all her patients had something bothering them.

"Should I hire the FBI?" Malini asked.

"Excuse me?" Sheela asked, she took a second to process that Malini's question before saying, "Do what you need to do, but isn't the FBI, well, I don't know how to phrase it."

Malini faced Sheela and looked at her with those huge eyes. "He's been gone for 6 months. Hopefully his kidnapper is nice, but I'm doubtful. The Sleeper pretty ruthless."

Sheela kind of wanted to crack a joke somehow, but she knew it wasn't the right time. She still believed the Sleeper was a stupid name if he wasn't sleeping 24/7.

"The Sleeper has two daughters," Malini randomly blurted out.

"Really?" Sheela asked. "Maybe one of them kidnapped him?"

"I don't know. There's so many other people," Malini said. "Why was I even part of it."

Sheela stayed silent.

"Look, it's not your fault. However, maybe put an anonymous note to the police or something?" Sheela asked. She had a brief flash of something very chaotic. That was pretty much how she read the future. "Never mind. Might not be the best idea."

"Um, okay," Malini said. "I think I can leave now."

"Um, okay?" Sheela said. More time for her at least. Sheela technically only had two patients on Sunday so she was pretty much free.

Sheela said her good bye's to Malini and then walked to Nikita's fashion company. It was close by, so she figured she'd stop by.

Her stiletto boots were making extra stamps noises which kind of bothered her, but oh well. Nikita wouldn't let her in the house for a second time if she went there barefoot.

Sheela opened the door of her fashion corporate and was greeted with Nikita who was wearing another ball gown in the front of the door, giving her employees their pay.

Nikita noticed Sheela right after giving a wad of cash to the last employee. "Oh, hi Sheela!"

Sheela just smiled. "My works done, so don't ask me what I'm doing here and also, you finished with that wedding dress?"

Nikita nodded, "I don't like that wedding dress." Nikita then crinkled her nose. "It was disgusting and not elegant."

Sheela just rolled her eyes. Classic Nikita.

"Come into my office!" Nikita said. "My feet are killing me!"

"'Cause you wear heels all the time!"

"Don't offend them. They are a timeless piece of fashion," Nikita notes.

"Yeah, yeah," Sheela said. "Whatever."

Okay, that was kind of short, and sorry for the long wait, but I was on summer vacation. Don't blame me. And also, you will never know what Operation 23 is - Winter