Unload

Kara unloaded the guns on the tables and shoved them into a brown empty plastic bag.

She repeated the proccess to all the other guns that were there and was on high alert for any other people that were going to barge in the room.

Tomorrow was the great day for shooting a ton of people. 

As soon as the paper bag filled up, she shoved it in her extra huge backpack and repeated the proccess.

Kara already broke the cameras, pulled the shades down, and locked the door. She always had to be cautious though.

Kara examined one of the rifles and put it in the bag. It was too good to lose. Such an advanced machinery should not be in someone's elses hands other than Kara herself. She actually took it because she wanted it.

She really did hope Aru would contribute to something more instead of just getting that boy free. Kara was really doing the biggest chunk of the work. That was just the work of the older sibling. No suprise.

Kara continued with whatever she was doing. She did not feel like she was in the right mind. Her head kept leaning towards the small tasers because there was a purple one and she wanted it. 

Kara mentally slapped herself and unloaded the bullets from guns again.

She was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hello?"

Kara dropped the gun she was holding and shoved the brown paper bag into her bag that was starting to expand to half the size of her. She quickly rubbed the ash on her hands to the floor and opened the door. "Howdy!"

The person in the front of the door gave her a questioning look as Kara waited for her to say something.

"The Sleeper requested a shot gun," she finally said, breaking the silence. 

Kara walked over to the end of the table with guns that had no bullets and handed the girl an empty shot gun. "Here you go."

"Is it loaded?" 

Please don't check.

"Nope!" Kara answered. "Now goodbye. You should be training."

Kara closed the door in a hurry. She was never good at lying. She was decent, but Aru was always better. In fact, when someone started accussing Aru of lying, she could even muster up tears to make her seem innocent. In any other situation, Aru was rarely seen crying. 

Kara listened to the footsteps growing more distant and sat herself down on a chair slowly as an act of relief. 

What was she doing? She probably had asked that to herself millions of times already, and the answer was always the same, let the good prevail.

That would make her "bad", but it was okay. Spending her life in jail would probably be very miserable, she would be deprived of social interaction,  but as long as books were by her side, it could last her plenty of years. Kara frowned at the thought of going to jail.

Kara continued unloading the guns. She'd figure something out. She always did.