Chapter 11

The morning after my party I woke up in the warmth of strong arms wrapped around my waist. My back was facing the figure behind me, so I carefully turned around just to come face to face with my sexy boyfriend. His face was soft and relaxed, he looked so peaceful. A strand of his auburn hair fell in his eye, I smirked and moved it lightly behind his ear. He began to stir around in the sheets, slowly opening his beautiful eyes, that were shining with the gleam of light bursting through the thin pale curtain.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I whispered and giggled. Jay scoffed and turned on his back putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his embrace, causing me to lay my head on his bare chest.

"Good morning, beautiful. How does it feel to finally be 18?" He groaned with a smirk.

"Revolutionary." I exclaimed.

For another half an hour that is how we laid, in silence, with my head on his chest listening to the music of his heart beating. I never wanted to leave this moment.

All of a sudden there was a banging on the door, waking Jay and I up once again.

"Ugh, what?" I yelled at whoever was at the door. Angel opens the door and goes to the windows to open the curtain to "let some light in" she claims.

"Come on lovebirds, get up, let's go explore the world as true adults. Now that Elle is 18, we are all adults so let's go live the life we've wanted our whole lives. No parents, no siblings, and no responsibilities." She grunted as she was pulling on my arm to get out of bed.

"Okay, okay Angel we will get up. What's on your to-do list today?" I asked as I sat up.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." She slyly said and crept out of the room leaving me and Jay alone once more.

Jay sits up and starts kissing my shoulder up to my neck. I moved my head to the right to give him better access, no matter how much I wanted him to keep going, Angel would kill us if we didn't get up.

"Jay? We have to get up before we get to witness the wrath of Angel." I gulped the lump in my throat. He groaned and stopped and I gave him a peck on the lips and whispered,

"later." I pulled the sheets off of my legs feeling the rush of air hit my skin.

Before I could get out of the bed, Jay grabbed my wrist and turned me around fast enough to capture my lips on his, as he lay down on his back pulling me on top of him. I laughed against his lips, and sat up from him with me still straddling his lap,

"seriously, we need to get up but I definitely will like this later." I laughed and kissed him one more time before going into the bathroom to get ready. I swear, that boy will be the death of me but I don't mind it a single bit.

With Angel patiently waiting, losing her mind waiting but keeping her cool, Jay and I got ready. Angel had rented a limo for the weekend, which shocked me. Like, I knew her parents were loaded but I didn't know they were this rich. She said that the ride there would be about an hour.

"Where are we going that it takes an hour to get there?" Jay chimed in.

"You'll see, I promise it will be worth it." Angel promised.

"Sure." Jay replied looking out the window watching the horizon.

My head was lying on his lap as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Look, it's Elle's first day being a legal adult, where she doesn't have her parents up her nose, then going back to pretending she doesn't exist. She deserves a little bit of freedom now that she can make her own decisions." Angel explained why she was putting her all into this weekend.