Chapter 15

Jay and I parted ways after the coffee shop. We haven't officially gotten back together yet, just for our safety from my sister and an anonymous person that is also involved. That is the next priority of mine, finding who is in on this with her. I have an idea but I have to know for sure. I got back to my house and snuck past Skye's room as quietly as I could.

I had some supplies other than my gun that was in my pocket. I got security cameras for my room, a whiteboard for my walk-in closet to keep track of things my sister is doing. Therefore, I had it all planned out.

When I say my life is crazy, I literally mean it is crazy and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Like my attempted suicide, or me finally finding love, or my sister who is trying to kill me. Now a few months ago I would tell her, 'go ahead, there's nothing to live for anyway.' But now I have friends, a boyfriend (once this is all over of course).

My focus has been set on finding who my sister's sidekick is and then confront her about it.

She wants me to be scared of her but I am not giving her that satisfaction. And of course, it is making her angry that she isn't getting to me anymore, but that is more of her problem.

I have my suspicions on who it might be, I have Jay looking in on this specific person. I don't know why my life has to become like an episode from "Criminal Minds", but sometimes things have to happen like that in order to get life in line.

My mom came into my room as I was sorting out all of the details that were going to go on my board.

"What are you doing in here, love?" I look up and try to gather my things as quickly as I possibly could so that my mom doesn't see anything.

"Mom. Uh- nothing." I reply, trying not to sound suspicious. She got to my bed and got ahold of one of my papers that said, "Second Suspect." She looked at me with an eyebrow raised,

"what is this all about." I ripped the paper out of her hand,

"mom. Don't worry about it okay? I am just doing one of those solve mysteries things from the store. Nothing important. It's keeping me distracted. You know, since Jay and I broke up I have been very miserable." My mom nodded her head slowly trying to wrap her head around what I had just told her. She then, just walked out the door leaving me be.

I heard something being thrown at my window repeatedly. I looked out and saw Jay. I opened my window,

"what are you doing here? If Skye sees you, we are both dead."

"Relax, I'm going to come up okay? I think I found something that can help you." He started climbing onto the roof and came into my room.

"So? What did you find?" I asked, getting impatient.

"I was at the coffee shop and I overheard someone talking on the phone and he said something on the lines of, 'I get it Skye. I am working on what we planned okay?' And I turned around and it was Daniel." My eyes went wide.

"That was not who I was expecting. It all makes sense now. Daniel has all of a sudden has this huge crush on me and Skye has always wanted you to herself. She is trying to get rid of me to get to you, and he is trying to help her." I was starting to understand.

"Yeah, okay that makes sense but Skye is trying to kill you. If he has a crush on you, why would he go through with trying to kill you?" Jay asked, bringing to my attention.

"Maybe she didn't tell him. Maybe, she told him that there was a way for him to get me as long as she gets what she wants, which is you. She never told him that she was going to kill me." I started putting the puzzle pieces together as I wrote them on the white board in my closet.