Chapter 21

Monday rolled around way too fast. I woke up in Jay's arms not wanting to leave them yet again. I was not ready to go back to school, more like not ready to face the girl I hate more than I used to hate my sister. I got up, got ready for school, woke up Skye to take her to school as well, and made me some coffee. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist as I poured coffee into my travel mug. A smile appears across my face as I know who was behind me.

"Good morning handsome." I stated.

"Morning." He said and kissed my neck. "Have a good day at school. I'll be here, waiting for you when you get home." He whispered seductively in my ear. I get shivers down my spine.

Skye and I got in the car and went to school. I hugged her goodbye and went my own way. My first period class, Amanda was in. I sat as far away from her as possible. I wanted no interaction with her. And for the whole day I made it. No interaction with her whatsoever. I got home and went to my room where Jay laid awaiting my arrival.

The next morning, Jay insisted on taking me and Skye to school and to pick us up afterwards. I noticed Amanda eyeing Jay as we got dropped off, but I paid no mind to it at all. I wasn't worried about it one bit.

I sat with Angel at lunch, and of course Amanda felt the need to approach me. "Nice rock on your finger there, Ellie." She said using the old nickname she used to call me when we were friends.

"Thank you, Mandy. I got engaged this past weekend." I mocked her using her old nickname as well.

"Really? With that scrumptious hunk of man that dropped you off this morning?" She asked, wanting to threaten me, but the look of not being intimidated spread across my face.

"Yes actually. His name is Jay, and he proposed to me on the beach." I stated.

"Lucky you." She smiled sheepishly and rolled her eyes. Then walked off as if she had been defeated.

"You're not worried?" Angel asked me.

"No. Why would I be?" I replied honestly.

"You remember what she did to you freshman year." Angel reminded me.

"Yes, I remember. But I am marrying this guy, not just dating him." I reminded her not fazed by anything Amanda said to me.

The day past me by, I kept getting questions about my ring and about the wedding which made the day go by faster. I walked out of the school just to see Amanda talking to Jay and Skye. Amanda seemed to try a get all up on Jay, but I just walked up to the car Jay was leaning on as she was trying to get him for herself. I pulled his neck down to my height and kissed him passionately in front of Amanda.

I pulled away from Jay and looked at Amanda, "oh! I am so sorry, Mandy, I didn't even see you there. I see you have met my fiancé, Jay? He's great, isn't he?" I said sarcastically so she gets the point. I go to whisper in her ear,

"This isn't freshman year anymore, Mandy. You can't pull the same tricks you did back then. This one is mine. If you try that again, it won't end well for you. Got it?" I backed away from her as she nodded and glared at me then walked away.

"Hi babe. Good to see you." I kissed him and got in the car.

"So? Was that Amanda? The girl you told me about?" He asked sliding into his sports car.

"Yep. The one and only." I nodded.

Jay nodded and then began to drive away from the school back to the house. Jay and I spent the rest of the day planning our wedding. Researching venues, reception rentals, and everything else. I am glad we decided to get married in December, so that way I would graduate before we got married. We didn't get much done because we were constantly getting distracted. So, we put it aside for the day and just gave into our tendencies to rip each other's clothes off.