Chapter. 48 - Time to Go

"No."

"Why not?" Kenny asked.

Gwen giggled. "We are not naming him Furball."

"But that's what he is! A ball of fur!" Defended the blonde, he was really set on this name.

"Kenny-"

Before the brunette could argue further, voices suddenly rang out from the kitchen.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

An intense feeling of deja vu washed over Gwen and she and Kenny gave each other a look before rushing off towards the commotion to see what was going on. Both at least seventy percent sure that one of their idiots was involved.

They pushed past the crowd, Gwen being careful not to drop or overwhelmed her new pet while they were crossing the sea of people to get to the large cabin's kitchen.

As they finally managed to squeeze through the doorway, they spotted Kyle watching an argument with a bored look.

"Hey, what's going on?" Gwen asked him.

Kyle pointed blankly over at the two boys yelling in the middle of the kitchen.

"Cartman." He said simply.

Gwen sighed. "I'll go get him."

She and Kenny pushed their way to the front of the crowd and were unsurprised to find some tall, built jock towering over Cartman and screaming in his face.

Eric, of course, didn't hesitate to scream back, getting in his space and practically craning his neck to sneer up at him. The jock shoved him in the chest to try and gain some distance but the chubby brunette wasn't having it. The second he was pushed, Cartman swung on the guy.

The jock easily dodged the attack due to his height advantage then punched Cartman square in the face.

The crowd went wild, cheering and screaming, and making bets on who would win. Most of the money was on the jock.

As the fight grew more and more physical, Gwen flinched everytime Cartman got hit. He definitely wasn't the best fighter.

Eventually, she couldn't watch anymore. She handed her bunny over to Kenny before stomping over to the squabbling boys and grabbing the jock by the collar to try and pull him off of Cartman.

"Alright, that's enough!" She yelled. "Break it up!"

The jock whirled around, ready to fire on whoever dared to grab him but lowered his fist when he saw Gwen. His eyes roamed over her before his previous snarl turning into a flirtatious grin.

Gwen rolled her eyes and walked passed him. She didn't have time for hotheaded jocks. Besides, that grin was only hot on Kenny.

"Eric, what did you do this time?" She asked as she went to help him up off the floor.

"I didn't do shit!" He hissed, letting her help him to his feet before yanking his hand away. Gwen just rolled her eyes again, knowing there was no chance that was true.

"This your friend?" The jock asked Gwen.

She looked from him to Cartman then back before she shrugged.

"Mmmm, not really a friend, more like a nuisance." She sucked her teeth and Cartman scoffed under his breath. "But he's my nuisance, so, why don't you just lay off?"

"Me? Your guy's the one who keeps trying to pick a fight." He tsked. "He's ruining the party!"

"Yeah, him and the rest of your little friends!" Added someone from the crowd as they pushed Kyle over to Kenny and Cartman.