Chapter. 23 - Truth Or Dare

Gwen skipped downstairs in a better mood than before with Cartman following close behind. She wouldn't count him as a guaranteed minion just yet but she now held much more hope that he could be. Soon she'd have an entire group of loyal followers to spread the word of her greatness.

Her plan was going great.

"Gwen!" Wendy yelled from across the room.

Cartman ducked into the kitchen leaving Gwen to deal with her new, sort of clingy, gal pal. She quickly made her way over to the brunette and tossed her arms around her giggling softly.

Maybe she shouldn't have let everyone bring so much alcohol.

"Wendy," Gwen forced a slime as she gently pushed the shorter girl off of her. "Hey."

"Hey, bestie!" She beamed. "Guess what!"

"Wha--"

"Kenny gave me champagne!" She burst out laughing.

Gwen nodded slowly already exasperated with how loud and bubbly she was being. She knew this kind of drunk and honestly she was terrified of her, one minute she's calling you her best friend and clinging to you then next she's suggesting you get matching tattoos and move in together asap.

"That's great." She chuckled awkwardly. "Do you wanna, like, sit down?"

"Nu-uh, gotta find Stan," Wendy slurred, stumbling towards the living room. "He got a lil too drunk so I left him with Kye, but now I'm lonely, and kinda horny, sooo..."

"TMI, dude." Gwen shook her head, trying not to imagine the couple fucking.

"Oh, come on, we're, like, the best of friends now!" The drunk girl chuckled. "We can talk about boys and stuff."

"Wendy—" Gwen started but Wendy cut her off with another giggle, dropping her voice to a low whisper, or at least what she thought was a whisper, but actually wasn't much quieter than her normal voice. "Did you know Stan's kinda loud in bed?"

"Why would I know that?" She sighed. "Why would I want to know that?"

"He's kinda rough too—"

Gwen looked to the ceiling. "Why God? Why this? Why me?"

"—I kinda like it though."

"Just kill me now."

"Gweennn." The brunette whined. "Don't be such a prude!"

Gwen rolled her eyes and pointed in a random direction. "You know what? I think I just saw Stan go that way." She lied.

Wendy squealed and turned on her heels running off in the direction pointed.

"I need another drink." The party host grumbled, shaking her head.

Back in the kitchen, she stumbled upon a sight she never thought she'd see. Butters... taking shots with Cartman.

"Ok, ok, ok," the blonde smiled goofily, holding a small shot of clear liquor. "So, uh, i-it's salt, and then lime, a-and then shot?"

Craig sighed. "No, it's salt, and then shot—"

"You're doing it wrong!" Cartman huffed.

"Wait, really?" Butters slurred. "Cause, uh, I-i feel great!"

"Butters, are you drinking!?" Gwen stood in the doorway, bewildered.

"D-don't be mad!" He froze, his good mood twisting into anxiety. "I-it was just one!"

"I'm not mad," She told him as she quickly recovered from her shocked state. "Just... surprised."

"Eric made me do it!" He pointed to the brunette who looked appalled that Butters would throw him under the bus like that.