Part 4 - Harry

Pov Nick
My mother and I drive to the parking lot where a lot of other people are already waiting. I look around searching. There He is. I smile happily to myself. As soon as my mother pulls over, I open the door and jump out of the car with Nellie. Charlie seems to have spotted us too, because he's approaching us. "Hi" "Hi" he smiles at me and then crouches down to say hello to my dog ​​too.

"Can you finally tell me who is coming to you?" he looks up at me questioningly. "Crown Prince Wilhelm" I grin. "What? The Crown Prince? Seriously?" I nod. Charlie suddenly laughs, only softly, but he's laughing. "Why are you laughing?" "Do you notice something?" "I don't know what you mean" "I have Simon Eriksson and you have..."

"The Crown Prince" I pause for a moment. "Oh" I laugh. "And best of all, we can see each other often without them having any problem with it." "You're right" I smile. "I missed you by the way" "I missed you too" "Nicholas" I turn around.

TW Harry

Behind me stands Harry, great. "Harry, what are you doing here?" I ask slightly annoyed. "It's not every day that students come here from a shitty expensive boarding school in Sweden. Well, it's actually not that expensive at all" "Not for you, for others it is" "What's your problem?!" "I don't have one" "Yes, you have one, him" he points to Charlie, who is looking at the floor, very insecure.

"Why should he be my problem?!" "He's gay" "That's homophobic!" I say a little louder. "Come" I take Charlie's arm and walk with him a bit away from Harry. "You should have just let him talk" "Why?Why should i do that?" "He... he wouldn't... he wouldn't almost hit you" "Then he should hit me, I'll just hit back" "Sorry" says Charlie quietly and looks at the floor.

"It's not your fault, it's entirely Harry's fault that he's like this. It's not your fault that you like boys. Harry, on the other hand, can do a lot if he insults you." I glance around, definitely watching many people. "Come with me" I take his arm again because it looks a little less like we're together. I don't have that much of a problem with people seeing us now, but as long as Harry's here I don't want everyone to see us. Because if everyone sees us, then Harry sees us too and then every little meet with him will be even worse than it already is.

TW ends here

"Where are we going?" "Just in" I open the door to the school building and go in with Charlie. As soon as we're inside and the door is closed, I hug Charlie. He seems more relaxed in my arms by the second, luckily. "Thank you" "No problem" I let him go slowly. He's beaming all over his face. "We have to get out again, the bus can arrive at any time" "Yeah, i know" I kiss him again briefly before we go out.

It's not long before we're back in the parking lot when the bus they're taking arrives. It stops and loads of boys and girls pour out. At the very end, a muscular man comes down the small flight of stairs by the bus with a woman and two boys in tow. "They are the Crown Prince and Simon, right?"