Part 6 - Are you kidding me?!

"You really can't stop it, can you?!" I say calmly. He swings back for the next punch, but before he can strike, one of the bodyguard's next to him and holds him tight. "Calm down" Harry tries to free himself, but he can't because he's just too weak. My mom comes to us now worried. "Nicky" she gives me a quick hug and then looks straight at the spot Harry hit with full force. "Are you doing well?" the bodyguard, according to a small tag on his suit, Oscar, looks at me questioningly.

"Yes, everything is fine" I wave my hand. Now I also see Charlie coming towards us, running as fast as he can. "What happened?" he looks slightly confused and questioning around. "He insulted us, we tried to ignore him, but he hit Nick anyway" "Are you okay?" Charlie looks at me worried. "Yes" Charlie runs his fingers through my hair like my mom used to do. "It's gonna be a swelling for sure" "I'll get you something to cool at home" Harry looks confused from me to Charlie and then back again. I think he noticed something, unfortunately.

"You? With Charlie?! That's so" you can't understand the rest because Oscar keeps his mouth shut. "It's bearable that way" he says, grinning. "I'll take him a bit further away." He turns around with Harry and walks across the meadow to the schoolhouse. The boys take their bags and follow my mother, who is walking to our car.

TW ends here

Pov Wilhelm
"Are you going to sit in the front?" Nick looks at me questioningly. "Yes, I can." "You just have to have Nellie with you, hopefully that's not a problem, is it?" "No, it's not that at all" I say, looking at the extremely cute dog standing next to Nick. "Get in" Simon, Nick and Charlie all squeeze into the back seat. "Crown Prince, wait a moment" Malin comes towards me.

"What's up?" "Our car is there" she points to an inconspicuous black car. "Do I have to come with you?"  Please don't, I just want to go home with the family like everyone else. "No, not exceptionally, but we'll drive after you and tomorrow we'll pick up the car for you" "There's one extra for me? Why? I can just go there" I point to the black car. "Queen's orders, plus you can use the other carriage anytime." "Okay," I say slowly. I don't really know what to think of this. "You can go now, too, if you want. But as long as we're not with you, please don't leave the house." "I wont" I get in the front.

"What did Malin want?" I turn back to Simon. "She wanted to talk about the car situation for a moment" "Ahh, all right" not much is said during the drive. I think everyone is still dealing with the shock of Harry, or whatever his name is. "Does that happen often?" "Thing like that with Harry?" "Yeah" "I had a fight with him a few months ago" Nick says, like it's the most normal thing in the world. "But hey he's not at Truham anymore, he was suspended a few weeks ago" "Why?" "He got into a fight"

"Wow and I thought it was less chaotic here" "You must have been wrong about that" Nick grins. "We'll be right there now" I look carefully out of the window. We turn into a street with lots of houses that look really English. "Look" Nick points to one of the houses. "That's where we live" "Then why are we driving past it?" "We don't have a garage, our lot is currently full and you can't park on the street anymore, so we have to use a neighbor's parking lot." "Okay" I look out the window again.

Not again. But why are they here already? How do they know we're coming here? "Sarah, you have to drive back to the house" "What? Why?" "Just do it" she turns on a house square and then drives back. "Everyone look to the left" "Are you kidding me?!" Simon looks at me annoyed. "No, I wish it were like that"