Part 12 - Maybe she accepted it completely

He's holding it to his ear. "Mum, hello. Yes, I saw it. No, I didn't answer any questions, they asked directly about Simon. Of course I was annoyed, they were in front of the house, would you have reacted differently?!" I watch him carefully. I don't understand anything, except the names, but it doesn't look like Wilhelm is enthusiastic about the conversation. "Why i can still make calls? We're in the car on the way to school. Yes, they were there before, but only the ones with the cameras. What should I do?" he looks at me in surprised.

"Seriously?!" slowly I would really be interested in what surprises him so much. "You have to go back to the meeting, of course. Yes, I'll do it. Bye" he hangs up. "What's up?" "She wants to discuss this further with me and Simon, but she wants me to show up with Simon for the speech I have to give before we go back to Sweden, so happy couple modestly because she thinks it's harmful less so for the family than when everyone thinks that Simon and I are separated, or at least have a serious relationship crisis"

"But isn't it more logical the other way around?" "I think so" he looks at me confused. "Or not?" I shrug. "Maybe she accepted it completely and doesn't want you to have to hide anymore" "My mother?! You don't think that yourself, do you?" "I don't know her, so I can't judge that well" "Yes, true" "Anyway, we're almost there" I point to the large main building of the school.

"Ready for your first day of school in England?" "Yes" "Exited?" "Yeah, i think so" "It'll work out" "Hopefully" I get out and wait for him on my side. Malin opens the door for Wilhelm and he gets out, a bit overwhelmed it seems. "Thank you" he says in the direction of Malin. "Come on, I'll show you where Charlie and Simon are most likely to be" we walk together around the schoolhouse to a corner where Charlie and I meet almost every morning. Malin follows us, always about 3 meters apart.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm so sorry that it's so short. I will upload the next part right now.