Two Bombshells enter the villa (3)

I pull on a black bikini and brush my hair. I put it in a braid and step out. I spot Haris walking over and he smiles at me. "You look stunning" said Haris, smiling. "Thanks, Haris" I said, smiling. He hands me tea and I thank him. We go to the pool and paddle our feet.

"So, any boys here float your boat?" Asked Haris. "Right now, no. Sure their attractive but right now I want to get to know you" I said, smiling. "Thanks, I appreciate hearing that" said Haris, smiling. I laugh and nod. I spot Ashton with Will. Their cute together. I hear my name and I look up. I stand up and go over to Tom.

"I need advice" said Tom. "On what?" I ask. "Olivia. I like her but I don't know" said Tom. "It's ok to not be sure." I said. "I know but what if I waste my time?" Asked Tom. "Tom, you only know your feelings now. Try it out and see, your not wasting time your figuring things out" I said, smiling. He smiles and hugs me. "Me and you, we have each others backs" said Tom. I pinky promise him. "Always" I said.

Beach hut:

Hallie: "me and Tom, gonna protect each other. His such a nice guy and I know he likes Olivia but I don't know."

I walk over to Haris when we hear footsteps. "Hi boys" said a girl. "Hi girls" said a boy. I turn and watch as the two bombshells stop walking. We walk over and introduce ourselves. "I'm David and I'm an online fitness coach" said David. "I'm Zara, I'm an actress, model, artist." Said Zara. "Lovely to meet you guys" I said, smiling. Ashton says the same. "You two are sisters of famous footballers, I support Spurs." Said David. "Ouch. Sorry we can't be friends.... Just messing but seriously Chelsea is the best club in London." I said, smiling. "Nope" said David. I laugh and Haris is looking worried.

"So, Zara wanna come with us girls?" Asked Lana. She nods and we go to the fire pit. "So, who do you have an eye on?" I ask. "Mmmm Tom. His attractive and I want to see if we have anything" said Zara. I glance at Olivia and she's full on glaring. I roll my eyes and smile. "Well, you and him can talk after this" I said, smiling. She smiles and Ashton glances at me.

I nod. Me and Ashton walk away. "Do you get the vibe Olivia knows Zara?" Said Ashton. I nod. "Yeah, I do. Olivia seems more annoyed that she wants to chat with Tom. I promised Tom I'd be there for him and if Olivia acts up then I don't know. Everyone is open so she can't expect him to shut himself off" I said. "That's true, Hal. Me and Will, we are so close. His amazing" said Ashton. I smile and hug her.

After a while, we go get ready for the night.

I pull on

I pull on. Red dress with nude heels. I curl my hair and pin some back. I smile and do a red lip look. I go down with Ashton, who's wearing a red dress and black heels. She has her hair in a slick ponytail.

"Stunning, Ashton " I said

"Stunning, Ashton " I said. "You too, sis" I said, we go downstairs and Haris wolf whistles. I smile and he hugs me. "You look stunning, Hallie" said Haris. "Thank you, so do you" I said, smiling. Ashton and Will are in a corner by themselves. I spot Zara and Olivia chatting. I sigh and lean against Haris. "Seems to me drama is gonna in case this villa very soon" I said, looking at him. "That's true but I want to stay out of it" said Haris. "Same" I said, nodding.

We chat and then we get a text. "I got a text! David and Zara, as your new to the villa, you get to pick an islander of choice to be your date tomorrow morning" said Ashton. I smile and they look at us. "I want to take Tom on the date" said Zara. "I want to take Ashton on the date" said David. I glance at Ashton and she's smiling but it's her polite smile.

Afterwards we go to the bathroom to get changed and then get into bed. I fall asleep pretty quickly.

Zara and David are here.

Zara and David's dates stir up some drama.

Zara and Olivia get fiery.

Hope you enjoy

Lorna xx