Bombshell Leah (19)

I wake up to Tom kissing my neck. I try to keep my moan in and Tom smirks against my neck. "Morning, H" said Tom. "Morning, T" I said, smiling. We sit up and I go get ready. I pull on my bikini with a matching wrap. I pull on flip flops and brush my hair. I put it in a braid and smile. 

I go downstairs and smile at Tom. He walks over to me and hugs me. "You look amazing" said Tom. "Thank you" I said. We have cereal and then we clean up. Once we finish, we clean up and I look around. "Isn't it weird that we could have done this sooner?" I ask. "I don't know, we were fools but we have each other now" said Tom, kissing me.

I see Ashton walk over. "I don't know what to do. I still like Will but I don't know" said Ashton. "Ash, he really seems to like Jessie" I said. "I know" said Ashton. "It'll be fine, maybe you need to give Jordan time" I said. She nods and goes to Jordan. 

"This is gonna be so weird to watch" I said. "It will but we have to just watch" said Tom. I nod and kiss him. We hear footsteps and we sit up.

"Hi everyone" said a new girl. 

We all gather around the firepit and we talk

We all gather around the firepit and we talk. "I'm Leah, I'm 24 and I am a singer slash actress slash dancer" said Leah, smiling. "Wow" I said, smiling. Tom plays with my fingers. "Who do you fancy the most?" asked Kai.

"Tom, Jordan and Ron" said Leah, smiling. Tom continues to play with my fingers before piping up. "I'm sure your lovely but I'm happy with Hallie and I don't want to be rude but I want you to know, if you pull me for a chat, I won't be flirty or anything to you. I like Hallie and I'm not losing her now" said Tom. I blush.

"But its the name of the game" said Leah. "Yeah but also its Love Island and I'm here for love and I can see myself falling in love with Hallie, so I don't want to be ruining it before it happens" said Tom. "Hallie, what about you if a bombshell was to come in?" asked Leah, smirking. I roll my eyes. "Same as Tom. I'm all for Tom, we have a connection. We started off as friends and here we are. We're happy and I am the happiest I can be" I said, smiling. 

Leah nods and Tom stands up. He pulls me up and we go to the terrace. I sit down and he kisses me. "Don't mind her, I want you, H" said Tom. "I know, T. She's a bombshell" I said. "Well, she can go for Jordan or Ron" said Tom, laughing. "She can" I said.

We kiss and cuddle. Eventually we go get ready for tonight.

 Eventually we go get ready for tonight

I pull on my white dress and heels. I curl my hair and do light make up. I walk out and Tom wolf whistles. "You look amazing!" said Tom. "As do you" I said, smiling. We share a kiss and then we go downstairs. 

We grab our glasses and go sit down. Tom pulls me into his arms and kisses my head. I watch as Will and Jessie are talking and kissing. "Their getting closer, when we were getting ready, Will was telling us how he feels and I think their endgame" said Tom. "As much as I know Ash wants him back, I do think Will and Jessie are good for each other" I said. "Ash will find someone" said Tom. I agree. 

Ashton walks over and sits beside me. "I wish I never did what I did" said Ashton. "Babe, a bombshell will enter for you" I said. She just nods and we chat for the rest of the night before we all go to bed.

Me and Tom share a kiss before going to sleep. 

Leah is a wild one!

Next time on Love Island:

Leah brings Jordan on a date.

Recoupling / going home for one islander

Hope you enjoy

Lorna xx