Reunion (35)

TWO WEEKS LATER

It's the reunion tonight and I have to get ready. I curl my hair and then pin it up in an updo. I do light make up and pull on my white heels. I smile and Tom walks over. His holding a box. "I have a small gift for you" said Tom. I open it and gasp. "Oh my god.... Tom" I said. He puts it on and I kiss him. 

"I love it and I love you" I said, smiling

"I love it and I love you" I said, smiling. "I love you more" said Tom. We share a kiss before leaving. Once we arrive, we step out. "I swear if Leah and Liv come at me" I said. "They won't" said Tom. We go inside and Zara spots us. She walks over. 

"Your here. Hey can we have chat?" asked Zara. "Me or both?" I ask. "Both" said Zara. We go to a corner. "Liv isn't happy, I heard her and Leah bitching about you," said Zara. I nod. "I'll stay clear of her" I said.   

Zara nods. "Trust me, if they start call me over" said Zara. I smile. We go get a drink and we sit down. Ashton walks over. "Um, so Will asked me to talk so um I'm nervous" said Ashton. "Your going to have to do it, Ash. For closure" I said. She nods. 

"Well, you look cosy" said Liv. I sigh and look at Liv. "What do you want?" I ask. "To chat" said Liv. "Talk with Maxwell" I said. "We broke up" said Liv. "Doesn't surprise me honestly" I said. "Bitch" said Liv. "Look, please just fuck off. Me and Hallie just want to enjoy the night" said Tom. Liv rolls her eyes and walks off. 

"Why does she even bother?" I ask. "She's a bitch and I think everyone knows it" said Tom. I nod and he stands up. He stands in between my legs. "I love you, T" I said. "I love you, H" I said. We share a kiss before hearing our names.

We turn around. Will and Jessie are walking over. "Hey, did you talk to Ash?" I ask. "Yeah, we made up. We're friends" said Will. I smile and hug him. "That's good" I said, smiling. He smiles and they go find a seat. 

"I kinda want to go home" I said. "Same. I really have no interest in this" said Tom. I nod and kiss him. Maya walks in and does a speech. "The winners speech is now!" said Maya. We go on stage and I let Tom start. 

"I went on Love Island to find love and I never expected to find a best friend who would turn into my true love but I did. Hallie and mine's journey has been wild but I wouldn't change it for the world. So, thank you to the fans who voted for us!" said Tom.

"As Tom, I didn't expect to find love but I guess I had to kiss a few frogs before finding my true love. I want to say a massive thank you to the fans who voted for us" I said. 

We step down and Leah walks over. "The two game players" said Leah, smirking. "Oh look the fake bitch" I said. Leah gasps and frowns. "What the fuck" said Leah. "Can't handle it" I said. "Yes I can" said Leah. "Then fuck off then" I said, frowning. We walk away and I just sigh. "I want to go home." I said. "Same, let's go" said Tom. We leave and then we get home, I go put on Tom's top and a pair of shorts. I lie on the sofa and yawn.

Liked by masonmount, reecejames, mayajama, Ashtonchilwll and 3m others

Halliemount: left the reunion early, came home and now we're cuddling. 

Ashtonchilwell: you lil bitch leaving me but I understand x love you 

Masonmount: <3 you x 

Tomclare: who needs to party when we have each other x

I smile at Tom and kiss him. "I don't think I want to be having anything to do with Love Island anymore. I loved it but I just think I'm done" I said. "Same, I want to go back to football but I think I want to be something else" said Tom. I nod. "We have time" I said, kissing him. We share a kiss. 

We order Chinese and then turn on Sky Battle on Prime Video. I go on Instagram since I saw that Ashton posted.

Liked by Halliemount, willyoung, jessiewynter, tomclare and 1m others

Ashtonchilwell: Reunion was amazing! Had a blast but missed Hallie when she and Tom left :( Love you both still :)x 

Halliemount: love you girl but it just wasn't our scene :)

Benchilwell: my sister has style but mine is better x

Benchillyfan: the Chilwell sibling connection is strong :)

I smile and once the movie is over, we go to bed. We fall asleep pretty quickly.

The reunion was crap for them!

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx