Dates x2 (18)

I wake up to Tom rubbing my arms. I smile and kiss his cheek. I smile and go get ready. I pull on my black bikini and leave my hair. I go down and Tom has cereal on the table. I thank him and we dig in. "Your getting so tanned" said Tom. "So are you" I said, smiling. "The sun does wonders for us" said Tom.

My phone beeps and I yell it out. 

"Tom and Hallie, its time for your first date, get ready to leave the villa, hashtag sun, hashtag beach" I read it. I smile and we go get ready. Ashton helps me decide on the outfit. 

I pull on my white bikini under a white dress and my sandals

I pull on my white bikini under a white dress and my sandals. I curl my hair and pin some back. I do light make up and I smile. I go down and Tom wearing white swim trunks and a white shirt. I walk over and he pulls me into him and hugs me. "Stunning" said Tom. "You look so handsome" I said.

Tom blushes and looks down. We leave and we get in the car provided. We drive to the area and wow. It's a beach. We step out and we follow the path. Once we get to the picnic blanket, we sit down. 

"Wow, this is beautiful" said Tom. "Are you turning to smush?" I ask. "Yeah, I am" said Tom. I giggle and we eat the food. Tom feeds me chocolate covered strawberries and I do the same to him. 

We decide to go for a swim and just enjoy our time together away from everyone. Once we're dried off, we put our clothes back on. Tom takes my hand and pulls me into him. We lean in and our lips touch. I kiss him back harder and he kisses back just as hard. 

We pull away and smile. "That was an amazing kiss" said Tom. "It certainly was" I said, smiling. We share another kiss and then we get back to the car. We drive home and we go inside. 

"Hey, where's Kai and Sanam?" I ask. "They went on a date too" said Ashton, smiling. "Nice" I said. We sit down and Tom smiles. "I really do like you, Hallie" said Tom. "Same here" I said. We share a kiss and Ashton walks over with Jordan. "You two look happy" said Ashton.

"We are, we're really happy" I said. "We are, Hallie is amazing" said Tom. Ashton smiles and nods. We share hugs and then Sanam and Kai come back. We go into two groups and we talk dates. 

Afterwards, we get ready for tonight.

I pull on a matching two piece and black heels

I pull on a matching two piece and black heels. I leave my hair and make up like I did for my date. I go down and Tom wolf whistles. I laugh and walk over to him. He smiles and kisses me. I kiss back and hug him. 

We go down and everyone smiles at us, well Liv doesn't. I smile and Tom kisses me. "You love kissing me" I said. "I do" said Tom. Kai laughs and smiles. "You two are adorable together" said Kai. "Thanks, you and Sanam are too" I said. Tom agrees and we all hug. 

We finish the night on a high and then we go to bed. I lie in Tom's arms. "No matter who comes in, I will always like you" we both said at the same time.

Two dates, one day.

Next time on Love Island:

Bombshell enters the villa.

Ashton begins to regret.

Will and Jessie get closer.

Hope you enjoyed.

Lorna xx