The Big Entry (1)

Hallie's POV

It's time for me and Ashton to enter the villa as bombshells. We got told by producers that we are going in on the night time party so to pick something for the night. I chose a two piece matching kinda outfit. A black skirt short on one side and long on the other with a black glitter top with cut outs under my armpit. I pull on black glittery heels and have my hair curled. I di a red lip and smile. Ashton is wearing a black mini dress with a dip down at the cleavage. Her hair is straight and her make up is Smokey.

We are waiting outside with the producer, Sam. "You ok?" Asked Ashton. I nod. "Just nervous. I mean, we're entering and have to cause trouble and I'm not like that" I said, looking at her. "I know but we have to cause trouble, it's our job" said Ashton. I nod and smiling.

"Ok, they are around the pool. You are going to walk in and basically say something like hey boys" said Sam. We nod and take each others hands. "You ready?" Asked Ashton. "Yes." I said, breathing out. We open the door and walk in. We follow the directions Sam told us and walk out the door to the pool.

We walk out and we smirk. "Hey boys" we said, smiling. They turn and gasp. I smile and wave. Wow their all so good looking but Tom is certainly attractive. Ashton smirks. "You like Tom?" Asked Ashton. I blush and shake my head. "Hey! You are two?" Asked Olivia, who is standing beside Tom. "I'm Hallie" I said. "I'm Ashton" said Ashton. "We are also best friends so" I said.

Tom smiles and walks over. "I'm Tom" said Tom, smiling at me, "I think we pretty much know everyone we have watched the first two episodes so" I said. "Oh.... Right" said Olivia, looking at me. I nod. "You both look familiar" said Will. "We do YouTube together, Hallie and Ashton. Also let's get the cat out of the bag. I'm Hallie Mount, Mason Mounts little sister." I said. Their mouths drop. "And I'm Ashton Chilwell, Ben Chilwell's little sister" smiled Ashton.

"Wait.... Your both sisters to Chelsea football stars?! Holy shit!" Said Tom, smiling. I laugh and nod. "Yeah, they are protective" I said. "I bet they are" said Lana, walking over. "Your outfit is so cute" said Lana, smiling. "Thank you." I said. We grab our drinks and then we talk to some people.

I spot Tom and Olivia talking. I sigh and walk over. "Hey, Tom can I steal you for a minute?" I ask, smiling. Olivia glares at me and I shake my head. "Of course" said Tom. We go to the fire pit and sit down.

"Tell me about yourself, Hallie?" Asked Tom. "Ummm..... I do YouTube and model on the side. I'm also a dancer, me and Ash do dances on our channel and some tik tok too. I did my A Levels though. I am pretty smart but honestly I love my job with Ash. I love Chelsea though, really big fan. I am a pretty good striker if I say so myself" I said, smiling. "Wow.... Your pretty amazing, wait tell me your Icks" said Tom. "Rude people, bullies and cheaters, I hate them" I said. "Good to know. Your eyes are pretty" said Tom. "Thanks, so are yours" I said, smiling. "Thanks" said Tom.

Beach hut: Hallie

"I don't know what it is but Tom is so attractive and I really see an attraction but I need to keep myself open for other guys. So I guess I will see what will happen. Also Olivia is giving me bad vibes and I don't know why. I guess my bad person radar or something is going off."

We chat for a bit longer before we get told it's bedtime. We go to the dressing room and I pull on a matching pyjama set. Ashton does the same and we go brush our teeth. We go to the bedroom and lie on our beds. We lie down and Ashton giggles. "Night guys!" We call out and everyone says night back.

We fall asleep. I just think about the day and also about Olivia and why she seems to have an issue with something.

First chapter and I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx