Leo's Choice (24)

I wake up to Tom rubbing my back. "Morning, T" I said. "Morning, baby" said Tom. I blush at the nickname and kiss him. I go get ready and smile. I pull on my orange two piece and pair it with my flip flops. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I smile and grab my sunglasses. I step out and go outside. I see Tom at the kitchen.

I walk over and hug him from behind. I kiss his back. "I'm just making breakfast" said Tom. "Thank you, I'll make the coffee" I said, kissing his back again. I walk over and make us both coffee. Once I finish, I set them down beside the plates on the counter and we sit down.

"So, if there is a recoupling, who do you think Leo will pick?" asked Tom. "I have no idea. I actually don't. I just hope he knows we're official, so he can't ask me because I won't sleep beside him" I said. "I hope he doesn't, I'd have to fight him" said Tom, finishing his toast. I laugh and kiss him. 

Beach hut: (Leo)

"I have to pick who I want and not care about the feelings of the boy. It's love island, baby!" said Leo.

Me and Tom are on the day beds with Jessie and Will on another. "So, you two are looking so happy" said Jessie. "We are, I mean, it ain't hard when my girl is Hallie" said Tom. Will smirks. "You two are honestly really cute and good together. It took you to after Casa Amor but you two starting as friends helped" said Will, smiling. "I think so too. Me and Haris were good but I never felt like I do now. I honestly think it was meant to be, me and Tom" I said. 

"What would Mason make of Tom?" asked Jessie. "I think he'd love him, someone else to talk football with" I said, smiling. "He'd like me?" asked Tom. "Yeah because he is probably seeing how you treat me so good" I said. "I hope he sees it, I will never hurt you" said Tom. "I know, T" I said, kissing him. "When do you think Leo chooses a girl?" asked Jessie, looking around. "I don't know, I reckon tonight" I said. "Maybe" said Jessie. I nod and we chat for the rest of the day.

When I go find an outfit, I need something stunning because I am telling Tom I love him.

I pull on my black bodysuit and leather pants. I straighten my hair and do a red lip look. I pull on black heels and smile. Now this is what I call an outfit. I pull on a blazer and smile. I go downstairs and Tom walks over to me. He takes to where the front door is and takes my hand. 

"I wanted privacy for this." said Tom. I nod. "Hallie, I fell in love with you and I just.... I love you" said Tom. "I fell in love with you, T. I love you so much" I said, pulling him for a kiss. "I love you" I whisper in his ear after we pull apart. "I love you more, H" said Tom. We go back to the garden and sit down when Leo's phone goes off. 

"I've got a text! Leo, you now have to choose who to recouple with" said Leo. We go to the firepit and sit down. I hold Tom's hand and kiss his cheek. 

Leo looks at us all and sighs.

"I've chosen to couple up with this girl because our chats have been good and I want to see where it goes. The girl I choose to couple up with is..... Lana" said Leo, smiling. Lana stands up and walks over. She just stands there. 

Ron's phone beeps.

"I've got a text. Ron your now single and your staying in the villa" said Ron. We nod and go our separate ways. I see Lana go off with Ron and I sigh. "Leo had to choose someone but damn" I said. "I know, I almost wish he didn't have too" said Tom. I nod, agreeing. 

Afterwards it's bedtime. "Me and Lana are gonna sleep in the doghouse" said Ron. We nod and hug them. I pull on a robe over my pyjama's. I slide under the covers and take the robe off. Tom joins me and kiss me. "I love you, H" said Tom. "I love you more" I said, kissing him. 

We fall asleep pretty quickly in each others arms. 

And Leo has chosen Lana!

Next Time on Love Island:

Leo v Ron

Homesickness for one

And one couple becomes exclusive!

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx