A&W date (10)

I wake up and go find a bikini. I pull on my colourful bikini instead of black or white bikini's. I leave my hair and go downstairs to see Ashton and Will dancing.

"We're going on a date!" cheered Will and Ashton. I squeal and hug them. "Let's get you ready!" I said, dragging her to the dressing room. Ashton smiles.

She pulls on her skirt, bandeau top and heels

She pulls on her skirt, bandeau top and heels. She pulls her hair into a ponytail and does light make up. We walk her down and they leave. I go outside and sit beside David.

"So, I want to talk about us. Obviously I like you but we feel more like friends then potienal romantic pairing" said David. I nod. "I agree" I said, nodding. "So, friends" said David. "Friends." I said.

I spot Samie and Tom talking. "So, who do you like here?" asked David. I shrug. "I don't actually know" I said. David nods. "I'm the same, Hallie" said David. I sigh and hug him. "This will hopefully work" I said. David nods.

Tom and Samie are smiling. I watch the other islanders and Haris is with Liv. I sigh and roll my eyes. "I know you really liked him" said David. "I did" I said.

Ashtons POV:

We get to the beach and see a table on the sand and cushions. We sit down and I smile. "Wow this place is beautiful" said Will, smiling. "It is, I love it. How is it living on a farm?" I ask. "Hard work but I love it. My family love it too, and maybe one day I'll have a wife and some kids" said Will. "Oh really, how many kids?" I ask. "4. Two boys, two girls" said Will. "Wow, I would love 4" I said, smiling.

We eat the fruit and then we walk along the beach, holding hands. Eventually it's time to go back to the villa. Once we get back, Hallie takes me away for a chat with the girls. "How was it?" Asked Hallie. "Amazing, we talked about how many kids we want" I said. "Wow" said everyone. I nod and Hallie hugs me. 

"I'm so proud of you, Ash" said Hallie. "Thanks" I said.

Hallie's POV:

I smile at Ashton and then we have to head get dressed for tonight.

I pull on a dress that I love and is comfortable to wear. I pull on my vans that I bought with me. I curl my hair and do light make up. I smile and go outside. David walks over and sighs. "Do you still like Haris?" asked David. I sigh. "A little bit. I just.... I don't know if I can be with him still" I said. "Hey, talk to him and see how you both feel" said David. I sigh and nod. I hug him and then I decide I'll do it tomorrow morning because I'm tired. 

I sit beside Will and Ashton. They hug me and I yawn. "I wish I knew what to do, guys" I said. "Same here. You will just have to talk it through with him" said Will, nodding. I nod and we chat for a bit longer. 

Eventually its time for bed and I fall asleep pretty quickly.

Friendship couples sucks, Ashton and Will's date was cute. 

Next time:

Haris and Hallie talk.

One person gets upset 

Another situation

Hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx