Fight Galore (21)

I wake up and yawn. I kiss Tom and then I go get a bikini on. I pull on my black bikini and flip flops. I pull my hair into a messy bun and smile. I step out and Tom blushes. "You look fucking amazing. Oh my god" said Tom. I blush and walk over. "We need the hide away" I said. "We do" said Tom. 

We go downstairs and we settle down with toast. After we finish and clean up, we go lay beside the pool. Tom kisses me and I smile. "This bikini is amazing" said Tom. "Thank you" I said. "Your amazing" said Tom. "So are you, babe" I said. We share a kiss and then we take our mic's off. We get in the pool and I watch as Tom swims to me. 

"I want you to know, I see myself falling for you" said Tom. "Same here" I said, smiling. Once we finish, we get out and put our mics on once we're dry. I hear shouting and look back.

"KAI! You think your so fucking smart" yelled Liv. "I don't but your here acting immature!" said Kai. "Immature? Fuck you" said Liv. Kai smirks. "Your a bitch who can't stop bullying or gaslighting anyone in here! Your pathetic!" yelled Kai, turning and walking away. I sigh and Tom rolls his eyes. "She's annoying everyone." said Tom. I giggle and look around.

We relax and then we go get dressed for tonight.

I pull on my black set and black heels. I curl my hair and do the lightest make up. I smile and look in the mirror. Tom walks in and smiles at me. "You look amazing, babe. My god" said Tom. I giggle and smile. I kiss him and he places his hands on my bum. I smile and pull away smiling. 

"Let's go" I said. We go outside and everyone is drinking. We sit down and Leah walks over. "Can we chat Hallie?" asked Leah. I nod and we go somewhere quiet.

"Hallie, I want to know why you think its ok to hate me?" asked Leah. I frown. "Excuse me? I don't hate you, we're just not meant to be friends, simple as that" I said. "Look, you look down your nose at me. It hurts" said Leah. "I don't. Where are you getting that idea from?" I ask. "I don't know maybe from your attitude" said Leah. "I don't have an attitude but maybe you do!" I said. "Oh fuck off, Hallie!" shouted Leah. Tom walks over and frowns. "Oh Leah fuck off! You came in with an attitude that Hallie doesn't accept." said Tom, taking my hand. We walk away and I sigh.

"I guess two girls hate me" I said. "Well, they hate me too" said Tom. I nod and kiss him. We hear a phone beep. 

"Islanders, the public has voted for the most compatible couple and that couple is Tom and Hallie. Your prize is a night in the hide away." said Leah. I smile and we go get ready.

I then pull a silk robe over it and smile

I then pull a silk robe over it and smile. I mess my hair up and I go down with the girls whistling. I spot Tom and he smirks. "Sneak peak?" asked Tom. "When we're alone" I said. Tom smiles and we walk to the hideaway.

Once we go in, there is champagne, rose petals and I smile. We take a tour before Tom pulls me in for a kiss. I smile and pull away. I take my robe off and his jaw drops. "Oh fuck" said Tom. I smirk and notice something happening. We kiss again and he picks me up. He places his hands under my bum and kisses down my neck. 

He lays me on the bed and I unclip my bra for him. He takes it off and kisses down my body before pulling the underwear off. I pull his boxers off we take out a condom. 

After sexy time:

We cuddle in together and Tom smiles. "That was amazing, I loved it" said Tom. "Same here" I said, smiling. We share a kiss and fall asleep in each others arms. 

Hideaway time for Hallie and Tom!

Next time on Love Island:

Beach club 

Bye bye 

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx