After Casa Amor (17)

I wake up to Tom holding me tightly. I sit up and kiss his cheek. "Morning, Tom" I said. "Morning, Hallie" said Tom. Tom leaves to go make breakfast and I go get ready. I pull my hair into a bun and go downstairs.

Tom smiles when he sees me and he walks over. "Come, I made some toast" said Tom. I smile and we go to the table. We sit down and we begin to chat. 

"You look beautiful, I love that colour on you" said Tom. "Thanks, my mum packed it." I said. "How are you doing with missing your family?" asked Tom. "I find it hard but I know we'll be together soon" I said. 

Once we finish, we clean up and go lay on the day beds when Will walks over with Jessie. "Hey, you ok?" asked Tom. "Yeah, kind off" I said, smiling. "How was Ashton here?" asked Will. "She got very close to Jordan and yeah, I don't know" I said. "It's ok, me and Jessie really get along and we're getting closer" said Will. "Will has spoken wonders about you" said Jessie. "I bet he has. You seem amazing. I hope you two do great" I said, smiling. 

Ashton walks over and sighs. "Can we speak?" asked Ashton. I nod and follow her. We find a seat and she sighs. "I'm sorry, Hallie. I've been such a bitch to you when your being a good friend to both me and Will" said Ashton. "I know, I'm sorry too. I wish we never fought but I am sorry" I said. "Both of us are quite the pair" said Ashton. "We are" I said, laughing.

We share a hug and I smile. I stand up and go find Tom. I go to sit beside him when Tom pulls me on his lap. I blush and kiss his cheek. "You look stunning as usual" said Tom. "Are you going to keep saying that to me" I said. "Yeah, I am" said Tom, kissing my cheek. I play with his hair and smile. 

Samie walks over and sits down. "Tom, I'm sorry but you seem happy" said Samie. "I am, so I hope you and Ryan are ok" said Tom. "Thanks" said Samie. She goes to Ryan and Tom smiles. "How many kids do you want?" asked Tom. "3, you?" I ask. "4" said Tom, smiling. I smile and I kiss his forehead. 

After a while we go get ready. 

I pull on my red bodysuit and jeans

I pull on my red bodysuit and jeans. I pull on heels and curl my hair. I pin some back and then do a light make up look.

I go down and watch Tom talk to Kai and Sanam. I walk over and he wolf whistles. I blush and smile. I walk over an he hugs me. 

I hear yelling and look. 

"Oh Kai! The public hates you!" yelled Liv. "I'd rather they not like me then be a bitch like you!" shouted Kai. I roll my eyes and walk over. "Liv, calm down." I said. "Back off, Hallie" said Liv. I roll my eyes and look away. 

They continue until they stop. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Liv, back off" I said. Liv walks away and I roll my eyes. "You ok?" I ask. "Yeah, she's a bitch" said Kai. "Don't I know it" I said. I go back to Tom and sit beside him. He rubs my shoulders and I shiver. 

Tom smirks and kisses my shoulder. "Your skin is so short" said Tom. "So is yours, Tom" I said, leaning my head against his shoulder. 

"What kind have wedding do you want?" asked Tom. "Something simple and intimate" I said. "So do I, I really want something that shows love" said Tom. I smile and nod. He plays with my finger and smiles. I play with his hair and smile at him.

After a while we go to bed and we fall asleep after getting changed. I fall asleep in his arms. 

And everything has settled for now.

Next time on Love Island:

Tom and Hallie go on a date.

Kai and Sanam also go on a date.

Hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx