1 year later (39)

*ENAGEMENT RING AND WEDDING RING*

The twins are 1 and so adorable. Tonight me and Tom are going out for a date night. I straighten my hair and do a smokey eye with a red lip. I pull on a strapless white jumpsuit and white heels. I smile and look in the mirror. 

I go downstairs to see Ash and Mason holding the twins. Tom walks in wearing a suit. He walks over and smiles. "You look stunning" said Tom. "So do you" I said. We share a kiss and say bye. We head to the restaurant and we get shown to a table. 

We order two glasses of wine and two steaks. "I can't believe we're parents" said Tom. "Same here, you have made me the happiest woman alive" I said, smiling. "And you've made me the happiest man alive" said Tom, smiling at me. 

Our food arrives and we tuck in. "How do you think Mase and Ash are handling the twins?" asked Tom. "Probably really good, Ashton will be the mature one. Mase will want them playing football" I said. "So true" said Tom. We finish and have dessert. Afterwards we go for a walk and go to our favourite park. We walk around until I see Mason and Ash with the twins. We walk over and they smile.

Tom kneels down and smiles. 

"Hallie Mount, we have went through everything. We went fast with the moving in and then having our twins but I wouldn't change it for the world. So, Hallie Mount, will you marry me?" asked Tom, opening the ring box. "YES!" I said. I smile and kiss him. He slides the ring on. We share a kiss and Mason and Ash hug us. "We will take the twins home with us. You two go home and celebrate" said Ashton. We thank them and go home. 

We celebrate and fall asleep afterwards. 

NEXT DAY

We wake up and go have a shower.

I pull on flared jeans, a white off the shoulder crop top and heels

I pull on flared jeans, a white off the shoulder crop top and heels. I leave my hair natural and light make up. I look at my ring and smile. I walk out and Tom walks over to me. "Hey fiancé!" said Tom. 

 We go downstairs and have breakfast. Afterwards we go to Mason's and Ashton's house. We knock and Ashton opens the door. "Their out the back with Mason, their playing football" said Ashton, smiling. We follow her to the back garden.