Stick or Twist (16)

I wake up and have a shower. I pull on my bikini and do my hair in a braid. I go down and have some coffee and cereal. I smile and sit beside Casey and Lana. "So, how are you both?" I ask. "We're good" said Lana, smiling. I smile and play with my rings. 

Liv is kissing Maxwell. "I don't know about Liv and Maxwell. She likes Kai but I just... don't trust her" I said. "Maybe, but we will see" said Lana, pulling her hair up in a bun. I smile and then we just chat. 

Tom's POV:

I watch as Will and Jessie talk. I see them kissing and I smile. Kai walks over and smiles. "Will and Jessie are getting along" said Kai. "They are and to be honest, I know how much Will likes Ashton but she is probably doing worse" I said. 

"Look, maybe they are meant to be but maybe Will and Jessie are better" said Kai. "I agree. I know Hallie won't be happy" I said. "Unless she is doing worse" said Kai. I nod and rub my face. Sanam walks over and sits beside me. "I know how both feel and I think they both really like each other." said Sanam, smiling. "Oh, wow" I said. 

I decide to go for a swim and just to think about everything. I miss Hallie but I do know I will be annoyed with Samie with how she told me lies. 

Hallie's POV:

After swimming around, we go get ready for tonight when my phone beeps. 

"Islanders, tonight it's time to merge both villas together. It's time to stick or twist. Hashtag Stick or twist" I said, sighing. 

We scream and go get ready. 

I pull on my blue dress with matching heels

I pull on my blue dress with matching heels. I curl my hair and do the lightest make up. I smile and see Ashton walk out her blue dress. Her hair is in a bun with the front out.

 Her hair is in a bun with the front out

"Ash? Can we talk?" I ask. "No. Later" said Ashton. I sigh and we go down. We get our drinks before we get the text to sit around the firepit. We sit down and Maya Jama walks in.

"Hi! Can the boys stand to this side of me" said Maya. They stand beside her and then Maya smiles. "So, its time to see what you girls pick. If you choose to couple up with a casa boy and your partner comes in single, his single but if he comes back with someone and you stay loyal, you'll be single" said Maya.

First up is Tanya:

"During casa, I talked to the boys but I didn't feel a connection with any of them and I would like to stick with Shaq" said Tanya. 

"Tanya, you've chosen to stick with Shaq, time to see if he has done the same" said Maya.

We wait and then we see Shaq walk in with no one. I smile and Tanya is crying. I smile and I watch as Casey whistles. Shaq gets to Maya and smiles. 

"As you can see, Shaq, Tanya has decided to stick with you. How do you feel?" asked Maya. "Delighted" said Shaq. "Go and be with her" said Maya. 

Next is Lana:

"During Casa, I grew close to one boy and I want to give him a chance and see where it goes. So I want to recouple" said Lana. "With who?" asked Maya. "Casey" said Lana. Casey walks over and kisses her.

"Lana, you've chosen to couple up with Casey, time to see if Ron has done the same or stuck" said Maya.

We wait and  Ron walks out alone. I gasp and look at Lana. She looks shocked and I sigh. Oh shit.

"Ron, as you can see, Lana has coupled up with Casey. Your new single" said Maya. "It's fine" said Ron. He sits down and nods. 

Next is Liv:

"I liked Kai before Casa but when I realised his not going to go far, I decided to get to know other boys. I would like to couple up with Maxwell" said Liv. 

"Liv, you've chosen to couple up with Maxwell, time to see if Kai has done the same or twisted" said Maya. Max walks over to Liv and kisses her.

We wait and Kai walks out with a girl. I smile and he waves at us. 

"Kai, you have a new girl, Liv has a new boy. How do you feel?" asked Maya. "Happy" said Kai. I smile and they sit down. 

Next is Samie:

"During casa I found myself really liking this one guy and I really feel close to him. I would like to twist" said Samie. "With who?" asked Maya. "Ryan" said Samie. 

Ryan walks over to her and kisses her. 

"Time to see if Tom is single or coupled up" said Maya. 

I hold my breath in and smile when Tom walks in with no one. I smile and Tom smiles back at me. He stands beside Maya and smiles. "You look happy" said Maya. "I am, I'm back to get to know someone" said Tom. "Who is that?" asked Maya. 

"Hallie" said Tom, smiling. Tom walks over and sits beside me. He smiles at me and takes my hand. "Hi" I whisper in his ear. "Hi" whispered Tom. 

Next is my turn:

"During casa, I realized there was someone in the main villa who I really liked and I want to explore. So, I'd like to stick" I said. 

Maya nods and repeats her normal line. David walks in with a girl. I smile and he smiles back. They sit down and so do I. Tom pulls me into him and I smile. 

Now it's Ashton's turn:

"Before Casa, me and Will were going strong but during Casa I found a connection that I did like and I want to twist" said Ashton. 

"With who?" asked Maya. "With Jordan" said Ashton. Jordan walks over and kisses her. I sigh and then we hear Maya. 

Will walks in with Jessie and I smile. They chat and then sit down. Maya leaves and everyone separates. Me and Tom go to the terrace and we sit down. "I really do like you, Hallie" said Tom. 

"I really like you, it wasn't until Casa that I realized thanks to the girls" I said. "And I was the same. I really to try this" said Tom. "So do I" I said, kissing his cheek. When we hear yelling, we go down. 

"Ashton! Why are you so angry?" asked Will. "Because.... I don't know!" said Ashton. I walk over and roll my eyes. "Calm down, Ash. You need to stop!" I said. "Fine. Can't believe your siding with him over me!" said Ashton. 

"I'm not! Your a liar and you need to cop on, Ash!" I said. I roll my eyes and turn away. I walk over to Tom and he pulls me in for a hug.

"Breathe, she's a jerk" said Tom. I nod and then we go to bed. I change and slide in beside him. 

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna talk to Ash" I said, kissing his chest and cuddling into him. We fall asleep in each others arms. 

And it's done. Their back.

Next time on love island:

Ashton and Hallie talk.

Tom and Hallie get closer.

Kai and Liv fight.

Hope you enjoy

Lorna xx