Chapter 19: Circle of Hate Part 1

Author note:

Sorry it took me a while to update. I was occupied with work and was on nonstop grind mode. But anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Ezra stomped on the gas paddle as hard as he can to avoid the bullets from entering into the van. The van was going 100 miles an hour while being chased by the Bonten leaders who seek to kill them, especially Takemichi who is injured and out cold in the back.

Adeen was clenching the palms of her hands on safe spots of Takemichi's body, to secure and protect him from the flying bullets that were coming their way.

Lila was trying to return fire while at the same time hiding herself on the walls of the van with Ezra's twists and turns.

" I'm running out of ammo! We have to get out of here, Daniel must be finished with the plane by now. Right?" Lila shouted, not handling the impact with a low number of bullets to defend.

***

Minyan was activating the defense mechanism to defend the jet from the intruders who were trying to force their way into entrances of the plane and trying to cause damage. Bullets were shooting out of sides of the jet and onto the intruders, who were hiding themselves behind their cars.

" It's a damn shame we have to destroy this beauty. It must be worth a fortune." Koko shouted while hiding from the exploding bullets coming from the plane.

" How are we supposed to destroy it? It's practically bullet proof, and we don't have necessary weapons at the moment to help." Inupi mentioned with frustration.

" Who do Takemichi and his team work for? They are this loaded with weaponry and transportation that is like no other. Are they secret agents or something?" Taiju huffed from his head almost being blown off from the bullets.

" SOMEBODY KILL THAT B*TCH!" Kisaki demanded with anger while he was hiding the line of fire behind one of the cars.

" Ol p*ssy a**, ain't even doing anything." Benkei mumbled, returning fire after.

" Let's just finish this so we could go home." Wakasa stated with annoyance.

Inside the plane, Minyan was still pushing buttons to release différents weapons to defend the plane. The inventory piped up on her screen at aging that they were running low on bullets.

" Daniel! Are you finished yet, I'm running out of bullets to protect the plane." Minyan explained with urgency.

" I'm almost done, just need to..."  Daniel said before he was cut off by a beeping noise on the screen. Both of them eyeballed what it said in the screen.

Malfunction Occurred! Exits Opening!

" Oh you gotta be f*cking kidding me!" Daniel shouted.

Suddenly on the security cameras, the turquoise and pear white doors were opening, revealing the Bonten members running into the plane with guns in their hands and evil grins on their faces.

" FIND THEM AND KILL THEM!" Kisaki ordered.

Minyan and Daniel exchanged worried glances at each other, not knowing how to handle Bonten infiltrating the jet and get it running.

" What are we supposed to now!?" Daniel said with slight panic.

Minyan took a deep breath with anger rising inside of her. She instantly scurried to a secret compartment holding emergency weaponry. She then grabbed a special katana that was black and dark purple with red flames decorated all over, with the engravings that said, " Warrior princess" in Chinese.