Chapter 46: Explanation

Author Note: 10K READS!!!! Thank you guys so much!!! These next couple of chapters is gonna be more heartfelt and chill after all the chaos. Enjoy ☺️.

Intense ice baths, hot showers, massages, Medkits, the whole boat which resided Bonten/Providence was recovering from their big mission of rescuing Mikey from the filthy hands of Kisaki and Sterling through Hanma and Raisa. The bright sun was setting and the grey moon was rising upon the horizon.

Everyone changes into something comfortable and relaxing after the intense running and soundtrack. The girls were wearing split-hem sweaters with leggings while the guys would wear t-shirts and shorts, or sweatpants and sweatshirts. The girls and some of the guys were in the kitchen, preparing a buffet for all of the hungry residents.

Most of the people were in a huge common area near the kitchen, resting on the sinking cushions that they could lie down on forever. Conversation with one another, jokes being thrown and laughter arising. " OI, HURRY UP IN THERE, IM STARVING!" Pah yelled from his couch.

" Pah shut your fat a** up! The food is almost done!" Mitsuya shot back with a vein on his head. Everyone giggled and chuckled in the room. Draken was walking downstairs as he was sliding past the room full of cranky comedians. He entered the kitchen looking gloomy. " Hey, baby," Draken said lowly while giving Emma a cheek kiss.

" I'm just gonna grab some food upstairs," Draken said while searching through the cabinets to find some bowls. " Mikey is still not awake yet?" Emma asked sadly. Draken shook his head, " He's not. Berserk said his condition is very serious. The poison messing up his organs, his glucose is very low, and he has a gunshot wound... * Sad sigh* He's not looking good."

The room was quiet as the atmosphere was turning blue. " Minyan is trying her best to create different medicines to help Mikey. But I'm just gonna bring a bowl upstairs just in case he wakes up. And some water." Draken reassured, trying to lighten the mood again. He put the bowls on a large tray, filled them with food, and headed out of the kitchen, only to see everyone in the common area looking gloomy after listening in.

" I know you are all worried too, but send positive energy. Mikey doesn't want us all to be sad the whole time." Draken softly advised. He carefully headed upstairs with the food.

" I really hope Mikey will be ok," Chifuyu muttered softly.

Draken made it to the room, he opened the door with his back and entered inside. He saw Minyan on one side of the bed, mixing liquids in containers, Berserk on the other side, just staring softly at Mikey who was lying on the bed with his body fully covered with the blanket.

" I brought the food," Draken spoke. He set it down on a table nearby. "Ok, I'm done. Feed it to him." Minyan said while handing the purple liquid to Berserk. Berserk took the liquid, raised Mikey's head gently, and put the liquid in his mouth. Mikey was gulping it down while still asleep. He started coughing. Draken immediately gave Berserk the glass of cool water and Berserk fed it to him.

" Get better soon, you a**hole," Berserk mumbled while giving the glass back to Draken. Berserk felt a heartbeat at the back of his head. He closed his eyes and sighed, " Well, I guess it's time for me to go."

" Wait what do you mean?" Draken asked while frowning. " I mean, Takemichi is waking up. He's gonna get control of his body back. It's been fun." Berserk got up from the bed and towards the door. Draken quickly put his hand on his shoulder, " Thank you, Berserk." Berserk rolled his eyes and pushed his hand away. " I just wanna go back to my home in Takemichi's head. Nothing else."